More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alice1422 alice1422

Where does he go to test out his powers?

His sister's room

Kailey was a heavy sleeper and chronically late. She was known for having an enormous ego, based heavily in her looks. Noah quietly walked into her room and found her splayed out on the bed without a cover, dressed only in a bra and panties. This was going to be too easy.

Noah stopped time and hovered over the sleeping girl. He couldn't wait to take on her for years of constant teasing, noogies, and wedgies. He slowly pulled down her panties to reveal a freshly shaved pussy. He wasn't surprised, a slut like her is always ready to strip and be fucked. He turned her to the side and unhooked her bra containing her big tits, and was shocked to see something there that didn't belong.

As he pulled back one of the cups, he noticed not one, but two rolled up socks in each cup. He quickly pulled the bra off of her to reveal a pair of tiny tits, barely a bump on her chest, topped with 2 puffy nipples. He laughed to himself as he watched the little mosquito bites move up and down her chest. He knew then that his original plan on leaving her naked wasn't enough. He had to go bigger.

What does Noah do to her?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)