More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

His rival knocks Jake off his high horse

Jake had a long standing rivalry with Mitch. Jake and Mitch had gone to school together since kindergarten, however they never liked each other. They were the two biggest bullies in school. However more people liked Jake, since even though he's cocky and plays a lot of mean tricks, pranks or jokes, whatever you want to call it, he still was cool to hangout with. Mitch constantly treated people like complete crap,so everyone feared him,but no one respected him.

At the beginning of senior year, Jake pantsed Mitch in the middle of the hallway and his underwear came down too. Everyone started making fun of Mitch's dick size, witch made Jake nervous, even though he loved seeing Mitch embarrassed, Jake knew his dick was smaller. From that day on, Jake started stuffing balled up socks in his boxers, to use as a fake bulge. Jake also started tying his pants or tightening his belt, so he wouldn't meet the same fate as Mitch.

Of course Mitch vowed to get Jake back for humiliating him. Jake was secretly nervous about it, even though he never would let it show. As the months went by, Jake started to slowly let his guard down. By the last month of the year,Jake had completely forgot about Mitch threatening . Unfortunately for Jake, Mitch hadn't forgot and was just waiting to strike.

However Mitch needed to figure out how to get Jake back so it would stick with him. One day,Mitch was talking to the gym teacher about how to boost his grade. It was right after Jake's gym class and Jake was taking a shower. Mitch was leaving as Jake was getting dressed.mitch noticed Jake,but Jake didn't notice Mitch. Mitch saw Jake stuffing the balled up socks into his underwear.

Mitch knew that meant Jake had a small dick. Now Mitch didn't know exactly how small but that didn't matter. Clearly Jake was embarrassed enough about his penis size that he stuffed his underwear so no one would know. Mitch knew exposing Jake's secret would be the perfect payback. However Mitch didn't want to expose Jake for Just a few seconds, like Jake did to him. No no no, Mitch wanted to make Jake pay, so he was going to make this way worse for Jake's exposure.

What does Mitch end up doing to Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)