More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lithsbee lithsbee

Who will he alter first ?

His name was actually Steven

And Steven couldn't believe he awoke with such an ability. He had dreamt for years of having this ability. Laying in his bed he knew exactly what to do first.

"I wish my body now has the ability to heal and regenerate. Spinal cord healed. Hip healed. All weird bone formations gone. All muscles regrown and healthy. Can never get sick. Immune to all disease and viruses. Perfect health, forever" he spoke and then snapped his fingers. Nothing felt different at first, but then his body began to flush warm. The feeling was sort of intoxicating as it spread over his form. At first his face and then his neck. Moving down his chest and arms. Eventually feeling his belly and crotch which he had not felt for years. Followed by his legs and feet which were lifeless for years. A single tear down his cheek.

Luckily his family wasn't awake yet. He pulled out his phone and began looking at all the porn he saved up over his years, hoping for this very day. Steven beat his meat wildly to women of various shapes and sizes. Tits here, ass there. Even a few shemales! Steven jerked his meat but something was missing.

"I wish my cock will always be the size to please the person its meant to please. For myself when jerking off, it can be any size I want at the time of jerking. For any other sexual partner, it will be the most perfect dick they could ever want, pleasing them 100%." He snapped his fingers. He thought about his cock being massive, about 9 inches long which is quite a few inches longer than he had measured in the past. He watched his cock swell and grow longer right before his eyes. Feeling the new length in his hand. He jerked even more furiously until he came all over himself. Years of feeling nothing, the load was immense. Like it had been saved up for 8 years. It took nearly half a small box of tissues to clean the abundant mess up.

Afterwards Steven kicked his legs around in bed like a little kid just to feel them. Enjoying the idea of walking again. He waited for his family to wake up and come down to share the good news. But Steven also knew to keep his new ability to himself. Letting someone know that he had such an ability would be disaster. Eventually he did indeed share his bodily changes with his family, who hugged him and cried tears of joy. Steven being set free from his bodily prison.

Who is his first victim? Melissa? Allison? Kirsty? Gianna? Bailey Jay? Other?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)