More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is anyone in the bathroom

His mother doing something... (dom)

Erik stood at the doorway of the bathroom, his hand extended towards the doorknob, when he heard soft moaning coming from inside. His heart starts pounding realizing he is standing half naked in the door way as he hears his mother masturbating in the bathroom. Curiosity gets the best of him and he silently cracks the door to look inside. He sees the reflection of his mother through a wall mounted mirror. Laura is completely naked with her back facing the mirror. Her head is tilted slightly back and her arm is moving rapidly up and down in front of her. His mothers plump ass shakes around and bounces with every movement of her arm hypnotising Erik’s mind.

“Damn mom gets rough, look how much she’s giving it,” Erik thinks as he watches his mother’s big ass and thighs shake as she moans in pleasure.

Then suddenly she reaches behind herself and spreads her ass cheeks apart. Erik’s jaw drops as his mother exposes her most private area to him unknowingly. Righ where he asshole would be is a black circle about the size of Erik’s palm. Laura takes her opposite hand and spreads the other ass cheeck apart opening her asshole up. The black circle starts getting longer and longer until Erik realizes his mother had a huge dildo stuffed up her ass while she masturbated.

“Uuuuuuuugh...mmmnnnnaaaaah!” his mother moans trying to contain her obvious orgasm. “Hhhhuuuuuuu...” she sighs as an 18 inch dildo slides out her asshole and begins vibrating on the tile floor. Laura’s hands then return to her front and she leans back slightly more. As she goes to town on herself until her hips start bucking wildly back and forth. Her big ass jiggles as she does making Erik completely lose his train of thought, being totally immersed in this moment watching his mother madturbate.

Her moans subside and her movements lessen to quicker twitches. Erik snaps out of his trance realizing she finished with an intense orgasm. His cock was dripping precum without him knowing. Being so turned on by his mother he lost all sense of reality. Erik know he needs to disappear and tries to shut the door quietly. But there is a small thud as the door hits the frame. A draft pulled the door shut, much harder than he wanted.

“Shit there’s no way she didn’t hear that...I’m so screwed,” He thought to himself leaving back to his room.

He immediatly turns off the porn on his computer no long entised by the fake character he was lusting over. Erik starts playing a game as if he saw nothing. He hears his mother exit the bathroom, but doesn’t come to his room at all. Laura only goes to her room, but down the hall you hear the shuffling of clothing and fabric being thrown on.

Laura walks back down the hall and knocks on Erik’s door. *knock *knock

“Sweety are you home?” his mother asks.

“Yeah I’m home, justing play games,” Erik says trying to be nonchalant.

“Alright well come out and tell me how your last day of school went,” she said.

Erik had to think how he would hide his still hard cock from his mother. He started putting his underwear and pants on.

“Honey come on open the door I want to talk to you,” Laura sounded commanding.

“Just one sec...”

“NOW ERIK!!!” his mother cut him off midsentence.

“Fine.” Erik only had his underwear on and tucked his cock into his waist band. He opened the door to find his mother also in her just her underwear standing in the hallway. She has only a small bra on which barely held her huge tits in place and lacy black panties that accentuated her wide hips. Her belly stuck out slighty over the panties giving her a full figured mom body. She was a big woman and knew her body drove men wild.

“Mom what are you doing?” Erik hypocritically questioned.

“Well what are you doing. You don’t seem to be in a position to ask questions either. Now come out of your room I want to talk to you.” She sounded aggravated.

Eric’s heart sank as he stepped out of his room less than a foot from his mother. The crotch of her panties was bulging out for some reason. He couldn’t take his eyes off of it.

Laura looked down at her son. She sees him eyeing her panites and her crotchal region. “Come over here please,” She told him.

His mother turned tward the hallway. When she did Erik could clearly see a large bulge stick out from her panties. The light was reflecting in a certain way that made out the shape of a thick meat wad. She walked over to the door of the bathroom where he had been standing. Erik looks to the floor and sees his markings. His pre cum was still sitting near the door close to the opening side.

“Now Erik come over here!” His mother scolded him.

Erik walked over to his mother, afraid of what’s to come.

“I know this was you, and I know you were watching Mommy in the bathroom. Now you are going to clean this up, okay sweety,” her tone of voice changed slightly. You take a half a step towards the kitchen.

“Aaa...aaa...aaa, no baby you’re going to use paper towls to clean this up.” Erik looked at his mother confused. “ You’re going to lick it clean...now get on your hands and knees and start.” Erik was disturbed and surprised. His mother had never told him to do anything like this before. Afraid to disobey her he knelt down near her feet and looked at the spots on the floor. Laura stepped behind him. She pressed his face firmly into the floor and his pre cum.

“Baby things might change around here. Since you were spying on your mother you need to take responsibility for your actions.”

What other responsibilities?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)