More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixes Sixes

Who will he alter first ?

His body.

Waking up to such strange power, he immediately felt concerned and started running what he was told through his head more than a few times, John Doe felt sceptical about its existence, to say the least.

"Well, they do say seeing is believing." Walking up to the nearest mirror, John decided to alter himself before doing anything else to confirm its validity before experimenting on more unaware subjects.

Looking at himself John made note of just how average he was in terms of everything, his hair was a plain brown, his stature was a simple one point six meters, and his face just screamed ordinary, that's not even mentioning his build. He guessed that it could simply be attributed to the fact that his mother was just as normal as himself in terms of appearance, except for the fact that she was albino, her crimson eyes being something that has caught his attention since he was young.

Needless to say that this gave him a perfect control group. Immediately he made the appropriate changes to himself, immediately he felt himself filling out his clothes as his body increased to two metres tall and his muscles gained even greater definition, nothing on the level of a bodybuilder of course. He was simply defined enough that it looked like he exercised regularly.

Needless to say, he was surprised with how quickly these changes came and how painlessly effective they were, but his face was still plain, so he made that his next change.

First, he started with his hair, changing it from a plain brown to a perfect white, giving him an unearthly appearance. Next came his eyes as he changed them from a boring brown to a clear yellow, almost golden, colour giving him a striking gaze. Then finally he moved onto his face and its plainness, immediately he gave his face a more clear definition and made his face more symmetrical and giving himself a more noble look.

There was also another change he made but I'll leave it to your imagination just what exactly it was he changed.

Regardless, with these changes in place, John moved over to his door and opened it, only to find his sister, Shizu Doe on the other side with an inquisitive look on her face as she looks up and down his form. You see, unlike John before the change, she was relatively perfect in comparison, her bust was on the border between a B and a C-cup, her hips weren't too wide, nor were they too small, all in all, she had the perfect figure, not including her muscle definition from her daily activities, and her eyes were unique, almost as unique as his mother's. Her eyes were a clear and vibrant silver, he wasn't sure if anyone else in the world had them but they were absolutely stunning to him. Honestly, the only thing normal about her was her plain brown hair.

As for Shizu herself, she was relatively short in comparison to his new form as there seems to be a ten-centimetre difference between the two. However, that means she was thirty centimetres taller than he was before the change. She was an amazon in her entire physicality. But her personality was more that of a-

"Hey dumbass! Are you listening?"

John was shaken from his thoughts as his sister shoved him back. "Apologies, I was too caught up in your beauty to realize what you were saying," she didn't look like she believed him but went along with it anyway.

"I was asking how the hell did you change your body into this crap." She says as gestures to his body, "I know it wasn't plastic surgery or some shit like that, I saw the entire thing start to finish so don't you dare try to pull the wool over my eyes."

It appears that she was watching his transformation. Regardless, this seemed perfectly in line with what he knew about her, the extremely boyish Shizu who would get into scraps with the nearby delinquents out of no other reason than they pissed her off. Needless to say, she was one hell of a fighter, the scar across her left brow being a testament to that. Maybe you could show her what she wants to know?

Immediately you snap your fingers and you could tell that she's experiencing some changes, and from the look on her face you could tell that she could feel them too.

when the changes finish she doesn't look that much different, nothing was really changed concerning her appearance, but her arms and legs had obtained some clear definition. The only thing you did was remove any genetic defects, make her body healthier and put her at the peak of human limitations. Other than that you didn't change anything else. You couldn't really improve on perfection now, could you?

As Shizu looked down at herself John heard her mumble "What the hell?" before looking him straight in the eye. "I don't know how the fuck you did that but I gotta thank you for these improvements. Even my leg feels better."

John simply smiles before walking off to go meet with their mother before Shizu calls out from behind him "So can you just make people look and feel better or could you also give people superpowers?"

That stops him in his tracks before he immediately slaps himself across the face.

"You didn't consider it did you?"

"No, I didn't."

"Figures. So what are you gonna do now?"

Thinking about it for a second John decides to give himself two improvements, immortality, and the ability to read minds, he can always add more later. He tells Shizu exactly what he came up with.

"Don't know what you're going to do with the mind-reading thing but do you think you could give me the immortality thing too?"

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)