More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mistress_or_mommy mistress_or_mommy

Who will he alter first ?

His best friend

We’ve been friends for years and she’s very much a tomboy, she skateboards, she plays on my x-box with me and she’s smart. She never wears make up and her tits are about an a-cup. I’ve always thought she’d look a lot nicer if she actually put some effort into her appearance.

She’s always been pretty comfortable around me, we’ve been friends since we were toddlers so she’s not afraid to be in close contact with me. Our parents even let us have sleepovers together where we stay in the same bed, that’s how much they trust us. Today, she’s planning on coming round for a sleepover, and my parents are going out for the night so it’s just the 2 of us. The perfect time to test my possible new powers.

When she arrives, my parents are just leaving so we quickly say goodbye before heading to the kitchen to put pizza in the oven. She lifts herself up to the counter, swinging her legs as we wait for the timer to go off. She’s wearing joggers and a hoodie, hiding the body I know is underneath.

How do I know? She’s shameless around me. She gets changed in front of me, she doesn’t take her underwear off or anything but she goes that far. I’ve had to hide boners too many times.

I walk over to her and rest my head against her thighs, looking up at her. “What you want to do tonight then?” I ask her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)