More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by micdan282 micdan282

Who does he call?

His best friend Jake

Racing back to her room, Bailey snatched her phone from it’s charger and began to call her best friend Jake. Jake was the only person who knew this had happened before and was the guy Bailey would always go to for help and advice. In many ways he was like a older brother to her and if anyone knew what to do he would.

“Hey man,” Jake answered the call.

“Jake, it’s happened again. I accidentally drank one of my parent’s experiments and I’ve turned into a woman again.”

Jake erupted into laughter on the other end of the call.

“For real? You turned yourself into a girl again. That’s awesome.”

“No it’s fucking not!”

“Hey, chill man. Why don’t you just get your parents to make another antidote?”

“They’re out of town for another week.”

“Dude… that fucking sucks. The party’s tonight as well.”

“Yeah I fucking know the party’s tonight. How am I going to get Annie back if I’m trapped as a woman for a week! Can you come over?”

“Sorry man I’m just getting to school now. But I’ll come over straight after school. Just relax, everything’s gonna be fine. We’ll work this out.”

“What am I supposed to do all day? I can’t go to school like this.”

“Do whatever you want man. Go have some fun, experiment with your new body. Hey you said you were bi curious. What better time to experiment,” Jake suggested. Bailey didn't want to admit it but that was a good idea. For quite some time now she had gained a sexual curiosity towards men but had never tried anything.

“Actually man you can do me a favour?" Jake asked. "Can you go to my dealers? I’m fresh out of weed. I’ll send you his number. Just shoot him a text, say it’s for me and he should be cool.”

“Fine whatever. I’ll talk to you later.” Bailey ended the call and tossed his phone aside.

‘Just great, I get turned into a woman and Jake wants me to go get his . Fucks sake.’ Bailey looked down at her naked body. If she was going to do anything today she would need clothes. Seeing as his mum was the only woman in the house her clothes were his best choice.

Bailey made her way to her parent’s room and walked into her mother’s walk in closet. Unfortunately she knew practically nothing about woman’s clothing so as she searched through his mums clothes he kept his eye out for something easy to wear.

What does Bailey decide to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)