More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lightsky lightsky

Where does Luke's journey take place on Tatooine?

His bedroom

Nighttime on Tatooine was as cold as the rest of the day was hot. The vast planes and hilly dunes that decorated the landscape could barely be seen save for the brief illumination of the stars, which carefully warned anyone of the looming dangers that stalked the fields. Sometimes, Luke Skywalker was brave enough to sneak out with his friends and embraced the terror of the night. On this evening, however, the youth was content to spend his last few hours in bed. Though his room wasn’t much, it suited him well enough as his private reprieve away from the rest of the world - decorated along the walls were figures and toys of speeders and spaceships, his appreciation for them evident in their faded condition. Despite being nineteen years old, well into the age of manhood by Tatooine years, these toys were his absolute prized possessions.

“I can’t remember if I was supposed to meet up with Biggs tonight,” Luke wondered aloud, lazily lounging on his bed as he peeked up at the window. They often played together still, after all these years, spreading rumors about the Empire and this distant rebellion that kept getting louder and louder with every week. It was all so exciting - but this night, Skywalker’s mind was on other things. “Well, I think he can live if I don’t meet up just this once.”

His blue eyes shadily looked around to the bedroom door, making sure that the lock was jabbed into place. Even though it was late at night, the youth always had the occasional unpleasantry of his aunt or uncle barging in at the most inconvenient time. “No one is getting in through that door,” he said, slinging off his tunic and setting it down on the ground. He started unfastening his boots, untying strip by strip until his feet were completely bare, the cold wind of the night causing his toes to curl back and recoil.

“Early bedtime for Luke,” he exclaimed, lying down flat on his back as he looked at the ceiling and out the nearby window, the vague light of stars shining through. The young man smiled at the stars and then looked down at his lap, noting a prominent bulge straining against the fabric of his trousers. It had been so long since he had relieved himself - too long to count. Every other night was spent with Biggs and the rest involved him keeping up with the farm for his uncle. If he didn’t act now, there was a strong chance he would wake up to a sticky mess in the morning.

Luke put his hand down his pants and groaned at his touch.

What does Luke touch himself to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)