More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does Barry test his new magic ring on?

His Roommate George

Barry walked out of his room and made his way to the kitchen. He found his really cute roommate George digging through the fridge for something. George was a scrawnier guy, but he had an amazing ass. Everytime Barry looked at him, he couldn’t help but notice how much it would just stick out, especially when he bent over. Barry decided it was time for him to get a full, unrestricted view of that wonderful bubble butt.

As he thought about this, the ring put him in another trance and made him press down on the blue gem. Once he did that, George’s clothes disappeared and Barry was conscious again. He quietly gasped at the beautiful sight before him.

George’s butt was smooth, pale, and perfectly muscled. Bending over, he was now completely exposing his tight, virgin hole to Barry. He didn’t notice that he was naked even when he turned around and saw Barry staring at him.

“Hey Barry,” George said, “What’s up?”

Barry didn’t respond, but instead covered his mouth and started laughing. George’s dick was so small! He was still very cute, a nice thin body with abs and a pelvic V, but his penis was nothing special.

“What’s so funny?” George asked. He then realized he was feeling kind of cold and then looked down and finally saw that was naked.

“Oh my god!” George said as he cupped his hands together to cover his manhood.

What does Barry do now that he has George naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)