More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vylriad Vylriad

Who will he alter first ?

His Best Friend

John had awoken to find the guest bedroom no messier than he and his friend, Michael, had left it the night before. That being said, they had left it an utter disaster. The pair went to a party one of their mutual friends was hosting at around 7:00 P.M., only stumbling into the guest bedroom at 12:00 A.M. once they’d gotten absolutely thrashed. In a hungover blur, John barely registered that Michael was sleeping right next to him under the covers. He leaned forward, slipped his legs off the side, and stretched upward to feel his back pop. John scratched his head, rubbing the woozy sleepiness from his eyes. When he turned back and faced the still resting body of his friend, the fact that the two were naked had come to mind.

“Huh. Well fuck”, John grumbled to himself.

Maybe to had been the booze that finally sent them from friends to this neat little grey area. Maybe it was the latent sexual tension. Perhaps it was a bit of both. Whatever the reason, John was feeling a sense of pride come over him.

“I hit that”, he hummed, staring pointedly at Michael’s rear.

And while his attitude was good cause for a pleasant morning, John felt he could make it even better. That new ability he’d gained. He wasn’t sure how it came to be his, but he wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Even still, that cute bubble butt under the blanket beside him was just too tempting. His first change was in order.

“A little more cushion for the pushin’ couldn’t hurt.”

So with the thought in mind, John gave a subtle snap of his fingers and sat back against the headrest to enjoy the show. He felt the bed sink ever so slightly ass the blanket rose around Michael’s hips. More weight and a lovely new figure had begun developing. The memories of last night were a matter of patchwork. He recalled a tongue being pushed into his mouth and hands roaming his body. That bouncy boy butt cradling his cock. The rest barely mattered to him. John’s focus was directed to the bountiful lower half of his friend. Were it not for the knowledge of who was beside him, John might have questioned if a shapely woman was in bed with him. There is so rarely a man with birthing hips and a shelf of an ass. And let’s not forget the meaty thighs, quite capable of smothering any complaint one might have.

“Always wanted a pear shaped fuck-toy.”

His libido might have led the charge, but John wasn’t just about to leave his friend alone. He wanted to change more. How could this fuckable, suckable slab of delectable ass be improved any more? Well I’m pleased to sate your curiosity.

“Wouldn’t mind if you’d get a little more girly. Could do with some tits to ogle”, John mused to himself, Michael somehow remaining asleep through the changes.

A second snap and John leans to the side to spectate the growth. He verbally counts up the cups until he becomes satisfied with the result.

“A. B. C. D. E. F. That’ll do plenty.”

The new flesh, tender and weighty, must have stirred Michael, as when John settles back down into bed, his friend finally shifts and turns. His eyes peel open and close a few times.

What is he greeted by?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)