More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

How does she plan to get even?

Hire a hitman

Whilst there are dozens, if not hundreds of men Giuliana could fuck to piss off husband, she wanted to take it a step further. She wants him gone, and she's going to use his money to do so. Fucking another man is one thing, but fucking the very man who will end his life would be just one last insult. The only bad part about it would be the fact he wouldn't have long to suffer the consequences.

The first part of her plan is to get access to the money. She knows her husband would notice such an absence, so once she had the money, she'd also have to move fast before he lashed out. Both things would require delicate planning, and would also offer the chance for her to get even more on her bastard husband. From there, she'd have to make contact with a hitman, and convince him that she is the real deal.

In the mirror, she psyched herself up. She'd never schemed against anyone in such a way, but that bastard deserved it. He had betrayed her, and she knows deep down that this is only the first time he'd been caught, and is likely far from the first time he's done it. He's probably fathered dozens of bastard children behind her back, all because he thought he could get away with it. Looking into the mirror, she can see the rage on her face as she says "This time, he won't get away. That bastard Giuseppe will pay for being such a lying bastard!"

How does Giuliana acquire her husband's money?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)