More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by perv123 perv123

who did he see?

Hinata

As naruto turned around, he saw Hinata Hyuga walking towards him. wondering what she wanted he turned to go meet her. "Hey hinata" Naruto said "What's up"

"I need you to come with me" She said, for once not blushing around him "Please, it's urgent" She continued, looking strained. Naruto was worried now.

"Why, whats wrong?" he asked

"Not here" She said, and without another word ran down the street, leaving naruto but to follow. they eventually stopped, and as they did, Naruto finally noticed where they were. It was the red light district of the village. Naruto wonderd what she brought him here for. He didn't get a chance to ask before Hinata lead him into a nearby Hotel. She ignored the desk and led them straight upstairs, Having allready pre-booked a room.

"Okay" Hinata said as soon as the door to her room closed. It was your average one bedroom room, nothing special. "Now we can talk"

Naruto was releived, now he could find out what was wrong. "Okay, so what-" was as far as he got before hinata, with some quick jyuken strikes, renderd him limp. "Hinata, What the HELL are you doing!" Naruto yelled. He didn't get an answer, Just Hinata picking him up and throwing him on the bed.

"sorry about this, Naruto-Kun" Hinata said "But I'm " And without another word she quickly stripped him of his clothes.

"H-Hey, wait a minute, what are you doing?" Naruto was getting panicked now. He stopped panicking however when he saw Hinata stripping aswell. starting with her Jacket and shirt, She was soon only in her Bra and trousers. However, soon even that was gone, leaving her E-cup breast fully exposed. Naruto quickly got aroused, as evidenced by the 5 inch boner he developed. He decided just to go with the flow on this one. If she wants to fuck, who was he to deny her.

"You know, we still could of fucked without you doing this to me" Naruto said, now with a grin on his face. "But hey, whatever your into"

Hinata only grinned at him, before slowly turning around and taking off her Trousers. Naruto again grinned, thinking he could finally release all that tension, but that was quickly wiped off his face as she turned around. For there, producing from her crocht where her pussy should be, was a massive 13 inch long, 5 inch wide cock. "Still eager for that playing, Naruto-kun?" She questioned, still stroking her massive tool.

Is he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)