More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brown94 Brown94

What's next?

Hinata reveals

Hinata was dress in her Violet uniform and Naruto little penis is hard. Hinata smirked as she learned how to please men from that place. She right now has special white gloves on and a sexy out fit.

Naruto was naked and on the bed. Naruto looked at Hinata with lust.

Hinata had in evil smirk on her face as she looked at her lover. She and Naruto will have a good time.

Hinata had her stockings on with her Thigh high heels on.

Naruto was standing up and had his small cock in between her legs and Hinata was smiling with hearts in her eyes.

" One , Two, One,Two " Hinata said." Move those hips Naruto-Kun" Hinata said with a smile. Naruto was move back and fuck, friction was being felt from both as Naruto kept going and he cum all over her legs.

Hinata smirked and she had a bowl and he then squirted in the bowl.

Naruto was panting and he was gritting his teeth in pleasure. Hinata looked at her Naruto- Kun with pride and lust. Heart shaped lust was in her eyes. She smiles at him.

" Give me kisses !!" Hinata said with a smile as she had her glove hands and she placed a kiss firmly on his lips.

Naruto was in heaven, his girlfriend and love of his life didn't mock him or his little cock.

"There we go sweety " Hinata said with a kind smile.

Naruto was crying in pleasure as she kept it up, Naruto cum again.

Handjob

Naruto foreskin was peeled back as Hinata was getting a handjob the veins on his cock was seen as he grit his teeth again.

"I'm cumming" Naruto shouted squirting in her hands.

" Do you like that Naruto- Kun

" Yes Hinata , i do "

" Do you belong to me , mind , body , soul " Hinata asked.

" You , Hinata " Naruto yelled in pleasure

" Good " She said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)