More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinen Kinen

Who will he alter first ?

Himself

He shook his head, thinking he was still foggy from the dream. His eyes opening slowly to the morning light

…alter anyone…

He heard it echo in his mind. He threw up his hands indignantly. Looking around the room, finding his mirror. John wasn’t ‘athletic’ or even really ‘active’ at all. Certainly had a bit of gut from years of video games.

Strong. , he thought though nothing changed.

Be strong. , No difference as before.

I want to be strong. Still nothing changed.

He took a long sigh, he’d secretly been hoping it was true. His breath was getting a bit labored, like he’d been running. It was then he noticed the slow rise, but not fall, of his chest. Looking over the rest of himself, he’d inflated with strength all over.

“Holyshitholyshitholyshit”, he said aloud, watching his shirt stretch out with muscles. But, it didn’t last long, certainly not long enough for John. Looking himself over in the mirror, he still had his gut, but now just a layer of meat all around. It was getting close to dad bod, but he’d change that.

I want to be 6' 8” tall with a lot more strength. Taking a slight look down, thinking only after his little friend. And I want a big cock, foot long hard. And I want to make, like, pheromones that makes chicks horny!

The heat was more intense, rushing through all of him. His shirt first fell away as his gut melted in seconds. He tried to follow the shirt back to his stomach but was soon having other issues. Each pulse, like a heartbeat, stretched him further up. His breathing heavy, but with each inhale his muscles built upon themselves. Then all at once he felt the heat hit his groin. His eyes rolled back in his pleasure as the puny confine of his dick was already stretched to the breaking point from the larger frame. Now as his pulsing member grew in size and arousal, it flung the remnants away to proudly twitch further to life. The slight gurgle of his balls growing and sloshing beneath him.

Ffffuuuuuck. He thought as his larger hand went immediately for his rigid pole.

Just the touch was electric, just trying to wrap his hand around he couldn’t. His pre already sputtering from the tip. Slowly stroking his member he looked around, finally hearing more of the world around him. He could hear his sister getting ready down the hall, which meant Mom was likely already fixing breakfast. And from the cracked window, he could hear the sisters next door, talking about something on their patio.

He was horny, and the world would soon know it.

Who is first to see the new John?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)