More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What's next?

Hills

Hills, where the city's motto is, " Family Togetherness is the Most Important Thing".

The city looked like something out of the 50's and 60's with some modern touches. For any visitor needs but tradition is very important.

The city have five districts base on the type of incestuous relation that want to be explored.

The first districts Daddy's Little Princess Plaza. Here fathers and daughters can learn to love each other in varies ways. From daughters learning to help their fathers relax or daughters teaching their fathers who's in charge. ( The relationship doesn't have to be father and daughter, but also Uncle and niece or grandfather and granddaughter). The District's Motto is, All Daughters Want to Marry their Fathers.

The second districts is Motherly Care Town. Her mothers learn to help with their son's sexual needs. From helping their son's morning wood to teaching them all about pleasuring a women. Or Sons can teacher their mothers how much better they are then their fathers. ( Not just for mothers and sons but also Aunts and nephews and such). The district's motto, Motherly Love is the Best Love.

Third District is Man to Man Heights, here father and sons can really bond. ( Uncles and nephews are more then welcome as well and other types of male bonds). The District's Motto is, Male Bonding is Important.

Fourth District is Female Gardens, here mothers and daughters can learn to love each other like they should. ( Aunts and nieces and welcome as well). The District's motto is, Mother and Daughters Should Love Each other.

The fifth and last is Sibling Villa, here brothers and sister and even cousins can learn to stop fighting and embrace to peace and love for each other. The District's Motto is, This is No greater Bond then when a Brother and Sister Truly Love each other.

So in which world does this city shows up in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)