More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So in which world does this city shows up in ?

Avatar

( All characters are aged up to be at least eighteen and Zuko and Azula are twins)

Zuko slowly regained conscious, his mind was still hazy as he stood up. The last thing he remember was preparing for trip to the Earth Kingdom. He groaned as he put one hand on his head. He opened his eyes and found himself in some kind of park. He noticed a few people all dressed in strange clothes. They didn't look a threat as they where couple, all acting very affectionate to each other.

Suddenly he heard a soft moan, he turned around. Still laying on the ground was his twin sister Azula. She was still wanted, he hoped she wouldn't try attacking. He didn't want all those innocent people to get trap in their cross fire. Slowly Azula stood up and opened her eyes.

" Hello Lord Zuzu." Said Azula, smirking.

Zuko sighed, at least she wasn't attacking.

" So where are we ?" Asked Azula, as she looked around.

" Don't know but can you know cause a sense." Said Zuko, as he glared at her.

" Afraid I would beat you." Said Azula, grinning.

" No but there are innocents here." Said Zuko, Azula saw the lovey dovey couples.

" Fine." Said Azula, smirking.

Zuko didn't truly trust her but for right now he doesn't have a choice.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)