More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Hilda

Hilda Valentine Goneril, The spoiled yet sweet daughter of the Duke of Goneril. She has a habit of slacking off and is good at charming people. She has a fondness for beautiful and fashionable things, and admires her brother for the ace he is.

A lazy, yet cunning, person by nature, she is a master on coming up with excuses to avoid activities she doesn't want to do, and on making her fellow Golden deer classmates do all the hard work for them, no thanks to her "Female charms" and general cuteness. Despite her lazyness however, she has strong moral convictions and, should the situation require it, she steps in to help.

Yet today, all of these things will come down crashing on her, for no matter how she wants to avoid it, she will end up naked and exposed for all the academy to see.

What could possibly happen to such a lazy and charming girl that would leave her exposed ?, Does her lazyness cause her to get into an accident ?, does she gets in trouble with someone ?, or does she runs without caution into battle ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)