More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

What does Hilda encounter?

Hilda is sent on a different quest

"Why am I doing this?" Hilda asks as Sally, her loyal servant, as the brave knight dons her expensive, heavy armor.

"Because Lady Victoria is an influential member of the royal court," Sally replies.

Hilda groans. She couldn't stand that woman. Victoria was a terrible gossip and incredibly smug and vain. Worse still, whenever she and Hilda had had to attend the same ball or other high society function, Victoria would always make it a point to 'humble brag,' as the servants put it, about how she was so much prettier and richer and more important than all the other noblewomen there.

"So?" Hilda snaps like a petulant child as she bitterly remembers their last encounter, at the annual Summer Ball.

Hilda had spent the entire season vowing this would be the time she finally worked up the courage to talk to Lord Hunkington, and even ask him to dance with her! She had spent countless hours planning out every little detail. Picking out just the right dress and jewelry to wear, talking into a mirror to practice her 'small talk' skills, even... even trimming her hair... down there... in case her dreamboat of a man asked her to do more than dance...

Of course, on the night of the actual ball, nothing went as planned. Hilda hadn't even managed to spot her hunk before Victoria intercepted her.

Victoria's family was richer and older than the Brandt's, something she was always keen to remind Hilda about.

The moment Hilda had set foot in the Great Hall, Victoria had skittered over to her, confidently swaying her hips and making her impressive ass and breasts jiggle with each step.

Hilda had tried to steel herself for that moment, but despite her bravery on the battlefield, she had been totally ill-prepared for something like what happened next.

"Oh!" Victoria had cooed in faux enthusiasm as she blocked Hilda's view of the other guests. "I just love that dress!"

"Thanks..." Hilda had gruffly replied as she tried to sidestep Victoria and end the conversation.

"And it must have cost you a fortune getting it made in your size!" Victoria declared as she sipped on her jewel-encrusted goblet of wine.

That cutting jab had hurt more than any sword wound ever had, and it had been made all the worse by the laughter immediately after. Luckily Hunk hadn't seen her before she decided to leave. Hilda was a messy crier.

"...Hilda?" Sally timidly asks as she waves her hands in front of her mistress's vacant face. "Hilda?"

"Huh?" The noblewoman quietly asks as she sniffles and then comes back to the present.

Sally just quietly looks away.

"I still don't know why I should escort that bitch to the capital. Let her rot!" Hilda angrily spits. "I'm not doing this!"

"Ok," Sally sighs as she starts to head for the door. "I guess Lord Hunkington will just have to do it instead..."

Hilda's eyes momentarily go wide in terror before her steely resolve returns. "Bring me my sword..." She declares as she slides her helmet on with a resounding, dramatic *thud*.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)