More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who makes a first move against you? Or maybe you take action first?

Highmaster Valentin Porquet of Shiverglades order, accuses you of blasphemy

It's evening. You just finished your paperwork and sip delicious red wine in your private chamber. You gave Aime and Edgard couple of free days – they deserve it, especially after your last session.

You rest is interrupted when the door were open.

You get up and narrow your eyes as seven Shiverglades walked in.

Four of them wear heavy robes covering them completely – inquisitors. Interrogators and torturers.

Two of them are clad in full armour and held heavy axes. Both were easily over two meters high. You shudder with excitement at the thought of being taken by one of this mountain of muscles... or both of them.

Leading them was Valentin Porquet.

Before you can say anything, Valentin speaks.

“Queen Blanche Lechat, you are charged with conspiring with demons.”

“Mindless accusations!” You wave dismissively.

“That may be so, but our order has to be ever vigilant.” Valentin said “It is our duty to make sure that royal court is not tainted by demons. Now my Queen, strip, so we can check, if there is any demonic taint on your body.”

You pause. That's too bold!

He went completely insane! To try to imprison you in your own kingdom! That's preposterous!

Or he is bluffing, counting on you to follow his script... or he has actually planned something... you just need to call the guards...

You pause.

Your wet pussy is throbbing. You can't help but imagine yourself in inquisition’s dungeon.

If you allowed him to proceed, you could live your ultimate session. You know exactly that this so called man of cloth, have not problems with and torturing women. They would stop at nothing until you admitted to most ridiculous things.

You have angered Valentin on numerous occasions... you practically provoked this prideful man to this action, so he will be more than willing to make your 'hearing' long, severe, scrupulous and painful... but after that? When he is done with you, what will he do with you?

What do you do? Do you call a guards or follow Valentin's instructions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)