More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

What is the setting?

High school

Tami entered her high school Monday morning, having a good weekend, she was ready for another week of school.

"Hay girl, welcome back, did you have a good weekend" said her best friend Jill who had walked up and gave her a hug.

"Hay Jill, yea, had a great weekend" replied Tami, smiling to her friend.

The two friends walked down the hallway on there way to there first class.

As the girls took there seats, the other students filed into the room, Tami had to do a double take, one of the girls who was last to enter and taking a seat at the back of the class was wearing a short once peace pink frilly dress, something a toddler would were, Tami was not sure, but she thought she seen a diaper poking out underneath the girls skirt, but it just might be the underside of the pink skirt, shrugging it off she turned back to her friend.

"did you see what that girl was wearing" she asked Jill.

Jill turned to look at the back row of the class, then turning back she said "the girl in the pink dress, yea that's Olivia, new girl, dont ask about her clothing" then she whispered "most of the students say she wears diapers, as she is never seen going into the girls bathroom, and her dress all ways smells like perfume"

Jill thought that was odd, but turning back to the teacher who had just entered the room, she got out her workbook and started taking notes the teacher was writing on the board.

strange things start happening

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)