More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GrandoArdens GrandoArdens

What's next?

High school crushes are always awkward

"H-- Hey, Stacy..."

"Hmm?" Stacy craned her neck to see around the quarterback, Billy, who was pounding her tight, pert ass in the middle of study hall, and smiled, "Oh, Jack! What's up?"

"Nothing much. I was wondering if, um, y'know..."

"You don't have to ask, silly. Get over here and fuck me!"

Jack sighed a little as he pulled out his cock and circled around to line up with her dripping wet slit. He'd been trying to ask Stacy out for years, but he always chickened out when she offered him her body. At least from here he could see her beautiful blue eyes while he did it.

Stacy bit her lip as Jack entered her. "You have an awesome cock, you know."

"Oh," John gulped his heart back down his throat, focusing as much as he could on matching Billy's pace. "Uh, thanks?"

"And I'm not just saying that. I've had every dick in this school, and yours is easily top ten."

Billy grunted behind her; "Mine's number one, right?"

"Shut up, Billy!" Stacy rolled her eyes at Jack in that Can you believe this guy? way. "Anyway, I've been thinking. Why don't you ever use this fucking amazing cock on anyone else?"

"Wh-"

"I'm not complaining! Believe me, I'm flattered. But what gives? Seriously, I've asked around and none of the other girls in our class can remember you so much as groping them."

"I dunno... I'm kinda shy, I guess?"

"You're quiet, sure, but you've never been shy with me. How many times have you fucked me? Ate me out? Came on my face?"

Billy grunted again, clearly a little annoyed; "Maybe he's got a thing for blondes? Who gives a fuck?"

"No, it's not blondes. It's... me!"

Stacy's eyes shot open in realization right as Billy came up her ass, slumping forward and pushing her -- lips first -- into Jack. Instinct and fantasy took over. Jack kissed the love of his high school life while the combination of Billy's spasming member and Stacy's clenching pussy milked his load into her eager womb.

Jack and Stacy barely even noticed their simultaneous orgasms, or Billy leaving, or the bell signalling the end of the period. They lay on the floor together, lost in each other's embrace, consummating years of mutual longing all at once.

The new lovers only came back to reality when the janitor's boot nudged Jack's ribs.

"I'm not gonna mop around you two."

Stacy pushed herself up and off Jack's dick with a wistful sigh, helped him to this feet, then scribbled her number on the corner of his notebook.

"You've been trying to ask me out this whole time, haven't you?"

Jack, still a little stunned, just winced and nodded.

"Text me tonight. I promise I won't interrupt this time."

He watched her walk away, his cum dripping down her thighs and Billy's gluing her buttcheeks together. She was more beautiful than ever.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)