More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gton91 gton91

Who are you

High School Senior 'Tim Jones', Ready To Expand After Experimenting

(Disclaimer: All characters involved in the story are the age of 18 and above)

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

A wet and squishy, yet aggressive, interrupts my deep sleep. My eyes begin to open slightly and a beam of sunlight coming through the window quickly removes any chance I had of going back to sleep. Bringing my hands to my face, I rub my eyes to sooth the unexpected irritation from the sun's rays.

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

I notice the sound again after finally snapping out of my haze. I lay flat on my back for a moment, staring at the ceiling while my vision adjusts to day time. Then feeling hit me. My cock is fully erect and I can feel a warm and wet sensation continuously rubbing against it. I lift my head up from my pillow just enough to get a look at the rest of my body.

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

My comforter and sheet have been thrown to the side, leaving my completely naked body out in the open. It also gives me an unblocked view of the sound and sensation's source. Im met with a thick head of reddish-brown hair that's vigorously bobbing up and down on my dick towards the foot of the bed. The woman is laying flat on her stomach with her hands planted on the mattress, firmly, to each of my sides. Moving my gaze down her naked back, I find a pair of red spandex booty-shorts tightly wrapped around what can only be described as a massive ass. It seems like the shorts would burst if they were stretched any further. Her long, meaty, legs reached the very end of the mattress with the tips of her toes hanging off the polished wooden bed frame.

Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!

Now oriented with my surroundings, I close my eyes again and focus and focus on the sloppy blowjob I'm receiving. I start to move my arm in attempt to grab a fist full of her hair but before I make it even half way-

"Auuughhh" I audibly moan while cumming. It seems that while my mind was busy adjusting to being awake, my body was taking in all the pleasure of having a mouth wrapped around my cock. My hand makes it to the back of her head before I am finished, leaving my efforts not completely in vein. I thrust my hips upward for a few final shots while pushing the woman's head further down on my dick than she had been for the whole blowjob.

Feeling satisfied, my hand goes limp to my side and I lay my head back for a moment of bliss. The feeling of my dick going soft in her mouth is almost relaxing enough to put me back to sleep. However the eagerness to start my day gives me enough power to shimmy up to a seated position, my legs stay spread just enough to fit the woman laying between them.

The lady who practically sucked the soul out of me finally lifts her head from my cock to meet my gaze. While it is obvious that she is in her early forties, maybe late thirties, it's also just as obvious that she looks great for her age. My dick starts to twitch a little, almost bringing my boner back to life, just from her closed-mouth smile that was no doubt concealing the mess I just made behind her lips.

The cougar swallows my load with a distinct gulping noise followed by an "ahhhh" that sounds similar to how someone reacts after they just took a sip of ice cold water.

Still looking at me with adoring eyes she greets me

"Morning Timmy! Did you sleep well? It seemed like you were really knocked out."

I answer while maintaining a smug grin.

"I sure was Sugar Tits. But leave it to a cock-gobbling milf like you to get me up and ready for the day."

A half-complimenting, half-demeaning tone can be heard in my response. At the same time a smug grin spreads across my face and I reach over to lightly stroke her hair.

Hearing my answer prompts her to drop her head and nuzzle against my thigh, while still making eye contact.

"Oh Timmy you always know how to flatter your Mom don't you?"

I let out a light, amused, breath through my nose at her comment and give her two light taps across her cheeks.

"Ok Funbags its time to get up. Go make yourself useful and make me a cup of coffee. Oh and warm up the car. Im going to school today." I say keeping up with my snarky demeanor.

Without saying a word my mother simply smiles at me and removes herself from between my legs. When she stands up at the side of my bed I am reminded of just how tall she was. Standing at 6 feet she can only be described as an amazon. The rest of her features help make the description an absolute truth. Her shoulders are broad for a woman, but not quite 'manly'. She has thick, long, juicy legs that look like they could squat a dump truck. It makes sense because they kind of already support the dump truck of an ass she's packing. Her mid section has some chub but that is only due to her age and she is certainly not fat by any stretch of the imagination. However my favorite of my mother had to be her huge tits. Hanging from her chest is that sweet pair of triple D's.

For a few seconds she stands idle at my bed, staring at me with the same adoring gaze. I take this moment to drink in her outfit, if you can call it an outfit. She only had tw- well one and a half articles of clothing. looking at her lower half, I now had a front view of the spandex booty shorts I noticed earlier. The raging camel-toe between her legs made her lack of panties apparent. My eyes dart up her body to the only other objects that shielded any skin. Two gold pasties laid stuck to her tits and covered her nipples. Both sported red tassels that hung a few inches down. My mind silently laughs at the fact that she looks like a slutty soccer-mom from below the waist and a Vegas hooker above. My quick moment of amusement is interrupted when Mother bows at the waist.

"Thank you for the yummy load of boy-batter, King Cock." she says before straightening up and scurrying out the room, closing the door behind her.

Turning to the digital clock I check to make sure Mom woke me up at the right time. I see that she actually woke me up an hour early, explaining why I was in such a deep sleep that I snoozed through most of my morning blowjob. My mind immediately begins making a mental to note to punish her but I start to get side tracked. I scan my surroundings, admiring the large chest of drawers followed by peering into the bathroom the master bedroom has to offer. "To think I use to sleep in that glorified closet down the hall." I quietly mutter to myself. I move a pillow behind me for support and lean back against the headboard, crossing my hands behind my head as I do so. My mind starts to replay the miraculous yet bizarre events of the past three weeks.

Snap out of it and head to school or Go down memory lane?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)