More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Storier Storier

Wielder, power variant, and motive?

High School Graduate Chase Wallin / Ultimate Claims / Just Fooling Around

Power Variants

Special Proprietorship with Right to Claim, Cosmic Claimant, and The Way it Is.

Wielder

Name: Chase Wallin, an 18 year old high school graduate.

Personal: Not the most ambitious guy there ever was, Chase's impulsive but well-meaning nature and willingness to do dumb stuff when bored has earned him several close friends. Not the biggest fan of outdoor activities, Chase's ideal Friday night would be spent with friends, whether that's inside playing video games, eating out at a barbecue joint, or stealing up the best seats at the local movie theater.

Motive: Chase has spent life living in the moment, rarely thinking more than two steps ahead. What's the point when he doesn't know where his next step might take him? It's all too easy to out adventure with things like long term plans and responsibility. But now that high school is over, Chase finds that he isn't really all that excited for the future. What he really wants is one last big adventure before all his friends disappear forever off to college, leaving him with nothing but regret. If only there was some new, big, exciting thing for Chase to jump into feet first to stave off reality, the same way an ostrich buries its head into the sand...

Where does Chase discover his Special Proprietorship?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)