More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhantomRock17 PhantomRock17

What to do and what to become, I choose?

Hidden Potential

You awoke in a cell, it was cold, damp and generally uncomfortable. But then again your weren’t born in a comfortable world, your world was harsh, ruthless, and most of all cruel. You are ROOT, a blank slate, ready to fight and die as needed, as Lord Danzō ordered, no fear, no anger, no emotion nothing. Everything was made for a purpose and you, well you were no different you were born with a specific purpose in mind and that was to fight and win.

Like separating the wheat from the chaff you had seen weakness stamped out all your life. Teamwork was essential in combat to ensure no gaps in formation. Comrades were disposable, even within ROOT it was kill or be killed, eat or be eaten, it was a place where the strong flourished and the weak perished. Yet you had survived unlike the shinobi of Konoha you had no edge, no special bloodline, no abnormally huge chakra reserves, no unique skills, in fact to the outside observer looking in you may have been the most average member of ROOT that there was.

Battle Strategies: Acceptable

Taijutsu: Acceptable

Kenjutsu: Acceptable

Kusarigamajutsu: Exceptional

Fuinjutsu: Abnormally Exceptional

Intelligence: Acceptable

Fire Proficiency: Acceptable

Water Proficiency: Exceptional

Wind Proficiency: Acceptable

Lighting Proficiency: Acceptable

Earth Proficiency: Acceptable

Stealth: Abnormally Exceptional

Of course there were many more skills however in ROOT the stronger you were the more enemies inside and outside you made. Regardless you had better things to do. Lives to end, enemies to kill, spies to and women to seduce and kill even.

Where are you? At the moment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)