More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YuriLover567 YuriLover567

Who's gonna get stripped naked?

Hibari

A First-Year at Hanzo National Academy and a member of the Elite team, Hibari is exceedingly innocent, cheerful and overtly trusting. She tends to come off as childish and carefree, often wearing a smile in most situations and can rarely be put down, at least not for long.

Coming from a very prestigious and wealthy family, Hibari originally had no plans of becoming a shinobi. However, that all changed when she developed Kagan, a unique Eye Technique that's inherited through generations, and was thus to take the path of Shinobi, a decision she holds in contempt against her family.

She is the weakest member of the Hanzo Elites and often falls behind on studying and training. Because of this, she's frequently over-protected by both her friends and her six older siblings, something she finds very annoying.

She is close friends with Yagyuu and, to an extent, Haruka. The two often fight over her attention, a habit that frustrates her to a great extent.

She also really loves sweets. I'm surprised she doesn't have cavities with how much she eats the stuff on the daily.

How will Hibari lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)