More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

Does anyone show up?

Hey! Who's there?!

Jack was lounging in the hot tub, the LEDs slowly shifting from green, to yellow, orange, purple, blue, and red in a slow rhythm. He had a good buzz going before he got in, the hot water was making it more so. His drink was rather watered down now, the condensation was enough to form a puddle around the base. he took a deep breath, stretching his arms above his head and then out to the sides, and let it out as he let all the stress of the world go.

He was looking up at the house. It had been a helluva find... on several levels now that he thought about it. It was a big, spacious place with several bedroom. The fireplaces in the Living room, Den, and his study were all unique and spectacular. The kitchen was damn near something a professional caterer might use. The pool with it's built in hot tub was probably what sunk the deal for him. And then... then there was the basement and the secrets that it had held. He was still amazed that after all that time no one had ever found it. It was amazing.

The grounds where just as impressive. The fountain farther down from the house needed something done with it to make it jet water correctly. The hedges where over 12 feet tall and in need of some grooming, but provided a lot of privacy from the neighbors. Again he smiled at the tub, another satisfied deep breath. The amazing stone work grill. The two girls holding hands on the patio looking at him. The outdoor firepla....

His eyes snapped back to the girls standing there. With the lights behind them he was unable to make out their faces. He called out, "Hey! Who...? What are you doing back here?"

Who goes there?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)