More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Decent smut writer Decent smut writer

Who does he see?

Hestia relieving herself

Percy kneeled down and parted away two bushes so he could gaze onto the scene. He was left speechless to put it mildly.

There sat Hestia in a beautiful adult form, the literal fire in her eyes blazing in a deep passionate crimson flame not usually associated with the gentle goddess .She had the breasts and the hips worthy of bearing countless children, her butt was clearly very soft at the way it squished down in the grass.

The goddess has curly dark brown hair cascading down her back and breasts like a wildlife. Her skin was nearly as bronze as a shining statue, as her godly body gleamed with sweat.

But the most shocking of all was the twelve inch long cock being jerked off before Percy’s very eyes. Percy couldn’t pin down the overwhelmingly delicious aroma emanating from the mushroom tip, but it awakened something in Percy’s mind and heart.

His small cock hardened and Percy had to forceful restrain himself from jerking off himself at the sight forbidden from even Zeus himself.

Suddenly the goddess stopped moaning. Percy looked straight ahead into the now calm fiery orbs that were his aunt’s eyes.

"What do you think your doing there young man?" She questioned in a stern motherly voice.

Percy’s face drained of all colors as he realized her eyes were aimed straight at him. He was completely frozen, wondering what would happen next?

What does hestia do to Percy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)