More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

who is first?

Hermione

That night as Hermione was finishing up her dinner, she could hear students chatting about the free use law that was passed by the Ministry, she was not worried, as there was a lot of female students in the castle, the odds of being chosen today where 1 of 200.

Hermione was now sipping her pumpkin juice as the Headmaster stood up and walked over to stand beside the Goblet of fire, the goblet was flickering and smoking waiting for the Headmaster to place his hand on it so it can choose its first name.

"May i have everyone attention please, It is time to make our first selection of the year, but before i do, a reminder to all you horny boys and girls, who ever is chosen tonight, can NOT be touched in anyway until 7:00 tomorrow morning, then you are free to do as you please until Sunday night" said the Headmaster as he placed his hand on the goblets side, The goblet then shot a flame into the air releasing a piece of paper.

As it floated down to the Headmasters hand, Hermione could hear Ron wispier to Harry.

"Hay Harry, I hope its Cho Chang, she has a nice ass" said Ron.

"Idont know mate, Lavender brown has nice dick sucking lips" said Harry to Ron.

"Now for our first Girl of the year is....HERMIONE GRANGER" Said the headmaster.

'oh shit' thought Hermione as a few boy's looked at her with lust in there eyes, she could even here Malfoy yell.

"Hay Granger, ready to have fun this week you little whore" the slytherin students laughed at Hermione while a few male students where rubbing there crouches while looking at her.

The next morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)