More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Queen Death Queen Death

The next morning

Day 1 (morning cum facial)

As the sun light hit Hermione's closed eyes, Hermione let out a sigh, oping her eyes she found Ron peering over her bed, jerking his cock that was pointed at her face. “Morning, 'Mione,” he said as he worked his hand back and forth along his cock, beating off so quickly that his tip bumped against her mouth, coating it in pre cum.

"Ron, do you have to do this now" said Hermione as she felt magic hold her body there, she could not move.

“I hear a lot of the boys are waiting for the chance to fuck you. Maybe you'll come out of this with bigger boobs, speaking of which, lets see if we can make them more..enjoyable.” He shrugged. Hermione could only lay there as she felt her breasts tingle, then swell.

Hermione could feel her panties start to moisten from having her breasts expand, her breasts where now pushing against her shirt, she had gone from B cup to D cup in seconds.

"Now those are nice, i am getting close to cumming...well slut, dont you want my load of cum, well...tell me you want your first cum facial" said Ron poking her face with his hard cock, leaving pre cum kisses.

Hermione wanted to say nothing, but the magic was forcing her to speak.

"oh Ron, i am a little cum slut, blow your, big, hot, cum, all over my slutty face, i will even open my mouth so i can taste your juicy cum, and when your done blowing, i will suck you clean" Hermione said in her best sexy voice.

Hermione was descusted with herself, but as she had 5 days to be like this, as she lay there with little hope of being able to do anything about it except to lie there and endure it all, helpless and frustrated as she knew what was coming and felt powerless to do anything to stop it.

With a groan, Ron came all over her face, blowing a massive wad of cum, as he was shooting his load, she opened her mouth and cought some, swallowing as fast as Ron could pump.

"oh fuck that was great, now clean me bitch" said Ron shoving his cock into Hermiones open mouth.

Using her tongue she cleaned the pre cum from his cock, sucking a few times to get it all, Ron pulled his cock out of Hermiones hot mouth with a wet POP.

"Now get cleaned up, remember, no panties, and short skirt only" said Ron leaving the dorm room.

Hermione felt she could move now, getting out of bed, feeling the sticky cum on her face as she gathered her clothing, noticing her bigger breasts straining her shirt.

'wonder how big you will be by the end of the week' thought Hermione giving her breasts a squeeze, as she entered the bathroom to get dressed and cleaned up.

down stairs in the common room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)