More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joe Joe Joe Joe

Who is next, will Hermione make it?

Hermione gets to the lab but doesn’t quite make it

As Hermione make it to the lab she quickly whipped up her position of Isis she looked at herself in the mirror and she had to admit she liked what she saw a silly mane of of brown hair, well plucked eye brows, a hour class build, firm f-class boobs, legs that could wrap just right around Harry… “Harry I wish there was another way that it wasn’t all or Nothing might just like you know check the book again”.

As she continues to scan three pages later she found her answer, by adding a female unicorn’s hair instead of another eye of Nue she could keep her new gifts and not sell her intelligence well maybe a little, without missing a beat she added the Unicorn mane and chugged it down like it was water.

Meanwhile Harry was worried he liked smart Hermione and I would trade her for anything, he thought. “Are you talking about me” a beautiful brunette said at first Harry didn’t recognise her but quickly worked out that it was Hermione, “oh Hermione I…” “don’t worry about it” before walking up to him.

“I got quite the trade off, external beauty for being your lover”

“Um what about the mental problems”

“Oh I managed to stop that” causing Harry to sigh. “Now take me to the head girls room”wrapping her arms around his neck and making him carry her bridal style.

What happened when they reach Head Girl room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)