More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Redworldwar Redworldwar

What's next?

Hermione finds out

Hermione was furious. It was during potions that she’d seen Malfoy sharing a picture with Pansy; the pair were clearly enjoying what they saw, creasing themselves over whatever it was. Hermione had been curious, was this part of a plan, a scheme or some plot to get at Harry. Hermione had waited patiently for the right opportunity to accio the suspicious photo out of Malfoy’s bag; what she saw horrified her. It was her, on her knees, with Malfoy’s cock shoved in her mouth. Hermione’s jaw had dropped, she was stunned but most shocking was that she had no memory of this at all. What was this, what had Malfoy done?!

Hermione had used all the spells she could in getting close to Malfoy and it paid off when he’d spilt the beans during a private chat with Goyle. Draco had been boasting about everything, the bet he made with Harry, manipulating potions to increase hormones, having the famous Harry Potter on his knees with his cock in his mouth, and using Hermione’s body. Despite all the manipulation, Harry had been sober when he made the bet. Harry Potter, of all people, had bet her dignity to Malfoy over a quidditch match and it was his pride that caused all this. Hermione had recovered the photo, but not her dignity.

Hermione had thought of confronting Harry, asking him why he would betray her in such a way, why he would do this to her, but she thought a more practical lesson was in order. Hermione wanted Harry to have a taste of his own medicine. Hermione knew how to make her own polyjuice, not relying on anyone else so keeping it pure, and she was going to make sure that Harry never thought of doing anything like this to anyone ever again. In a strange way, Hermione was looking forward to her . Hermione was going to be in Harry’s body, exploit him, do this properly and most importantly it wouldn’t involve Malfoy’s dick in her mouth, pussy or anywhere else!

Hermione had tried some practice runs, she went to the room of requirements and changed to Harry. The first time Hermione felt a bit awkward, standing naked in front of a mirror she’d watched as she changed into Harry; she blushed the first time, was tentative in holding his dick or balls; she struggled to look, feeling the invasion of privacy but it didn’t take long before she was trying out Harry’s body in full. Hermione had to make an adaption or two, Harry wasn’t too well equipped, his cock was only just 5 inches hard but Hermione knew the right spell to fix that. She felt a little bad for Harry but then remembering what he’d done, how he’d reckless offered her body she moved past it. After playing with Harry’s cock a few times, she landed on the right size and shape that she liked. Hermione had enjoyed the practice, she found beating off as a guy lots of fun.

Hermione wanted a test run and decided that someone easy, someone who’d always liked Harry would best. Ginny was obvious but too complicated, Romilda Vane was the right choice. Romilda always had a thing for Harry but wasn’t in his friendship. Hermione had sent a few well worked notes and with a little furtive back and forth worked, Hermione had an arrangement in place; an evening date in the Hogwarts grounds was setup.

Romilda wasn’t the payback but Hermione knew Romilda wouldn’t be discreet and Harry would hate the rumour. He’d also never know it was Hermione. When the evening came, Hermione knew Harry and Ron had planned a practice session and the rest of the school had an event in the great hall. Hermione met Romilda at the main entrance, she had dressed up casually with a crop top and jeans but her long black hair and dark eyes gave her a strong and slightly mean look. Hermione kissed her on the cheek, suggested a walk around the grounds to talk and get to know each other and Romilda went along.

Hermione had been a little nervous and wanted the walk to calm her nerves, but things backfired and she found herself feeling a little bad about using Romilda, that was until they’d accidentally walked close to the quidditch changing rooms and Romilda spotted Ron and Cho Chang up close together in the distant. Hermione had enough, she turned to Romilda and went straight in, she kissed Romilda and felt exhilarated, a little surprised at how quickly Harry’s cock shot up. Hermione was in a rush but she knew Romilda needed more care to warm up as she ran her hands up her crop top, unhooking Romilda’s bra and playing with her nipples.

It wasn’t long before Romilda and Hermione were stripped down in the long grass near the Forrest edge, Hermione felt the excitement rush of being in the open, the risk of being caught and being the guy, owning the cock (altered to a comfortably large size), having to lead. She explored Romilda’s body, Harry’s hormones letting her enjoy Romilda’s pussy as she’d softly explored and fingered Romilda. Knowing her way around, Hermione had brought Romilda to her edge and she was ready. Hermione felt a little nervous, the time had come, she positioned herself between Romilda’s legs, giving her a soft kiss as she slowly pushed her cock into Romilda’s pussy. It was a thrill like no other, Hermione felt so powerful, so confident, she picked up the pace and found her herself enjoying watching her cock ramming in and out of Romilda and the sound of her groaning, screaming as Hermione started to ravage her pussy.

Hermione was just getting into the swing of fucking Romilda when she felt her cock peaking, she knew she was about to blow. She couldn’t tell if she’d wanted to be kind or just was lost in the rush but she pulled her cock out and shot her load over Romilda, who didn’t seemed to care in the slightest.

Hermione walked back with Romilda, thinking how good her practice run had gone, she barely listened to her as she was lost in thought, after all, she had two revenges to plan now, and this was going to be fun.

How does Hermione get ?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)