More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

Who are you?

Hermione Granger

image host

Hermione Granger couldn’t believe this was her new life, only hours earlier she had awaking into a new life, and onto a strange world, two of her bested friends had also woking up next to her, Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood,

Now here she was now bobbing her head slowly and sucking on her masters cock, for the first time in total disbelief and contempt, her master had the football game on, and her other masters ate and drank, her friends Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood Also now servicing their master’s cocks, each sucking down their masters RealDreams 10 Inch Special with heavy gagging and stubborn labor, a fat veiny bulging dick, and mostly a poor working mans owned cock.

The three girls were also so confused all they knew was that hours earlier they had all woke up, and been told by three young adult males “That they were on prime earth, which created her world, and they were owned by theses three males. Natural all three girls of eighteen broke down crying saying they wanted to go home, before being reassured by their master’s, that before getting into their training they be going on a walk.

Thus Hermione Granger with her friends Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood, were soon on leashes, and being walked down the streets a ball muzzle collar silencing the three girls, and shocking them if they acted out.

All Hermione Granger couldn’t help herself from thinking was “ Didn’t they know she was a person and not something to be owned.” For nobody seemed to care that three teenage girls were being walked down the street, and sleazy school girl outfits the RealDreams slutty special.

Afterwards they were fed, All three school girls were stunned, for they had their own pet bowl filled with RealDreams character Chow, each thinking it looked like Dog food, however once each girl then tasted it, they found to be delicious, and they begged for more, for RealDreams character chow was designed to gave characters their daily vitamins and nutrients at affordable means, and was designed to be quite tasty indeed, although it clearly was a degrading pet like dog food.

Hermione eyes went wide for her master her head to bobble a’bit faster, forcing labored breathing and gagging to escape her, before he came to pin down her head and say “ Swallow it down, I’ll give you a treat after, such a good girl yes you are, lots of learning ahead!”

It was then that Hermione Granger knew this was some dream spell, for she had read about it in some book, all she had to do was refuse and she wake up, thus she shook her head no, her mouth jammed with cock.”

“Bad girl now swallow it down and no treat, next time you listen!” Hermione Granger Heard her master say, as he lightly cuffed her head, and jammed his dick down her throat, forcing a coughing fit of gags to escape her, as she obeyed and gurgled on the cock, swallowing the loud down in a hiccup like swallowing sound.

Moments later Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood, had their heads worked at a frenzy each coming to gag loudly nonstop, before a huge gushing load of cum, came to bust into their mouths, cum leaking from their mouths and onto their master laps.

“Get it down and lick it all up, suck the balls clean!”

Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood each whined before grimacing and swallowing the cum down, before their masters allowed them to come up for air, each schoolgirl then coming to pant and gasp in panicked distress, before they fearfully obeyed with tears in their eyes, and timidly came to lick clean and suck up the messy cum

“Such good girls, cleaning up that mess, here’s your treat to wash it all down!”

Hermione Granger Moaned out in a begging whimper, as she saw the butter-beer bottles that Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood earned by being good girls.

“ No treat for you, bad girl being to swallow it down, stop that begging !” A master scolded Hermione.

“ I’m fucking Hermione Granger after the game dibs, but it’s my turn to sample her head, Ginny’s mouth is a nice tight fitting, but it gets fat big dick down!” A other master blurted out with a burp.

“ Luna is a natural cock sucker, the three deal special was so worth it, now let’s switch the heads up, I want bust in all three mouths, before the games over!” Another master laughed out.

“ Miss Granger, if you purr like a cat and pounce about, I give you a butter-beer!”

Hermione Granger Looked up from her knees, she knew she was a person cause each master looked down at her, each laughing at her distress, like she was a person that had feelings and thoughts, even though she was as a character, she was a person that was clear, however her throat hurt and she was thirsty, and wanted something to drink badly, but still she had her pride, and couldn’t decided if she should purr about like a cat debating within herself, for it was so degrading.

“DOES HERMIONE GRANGER PURR LIKE A CAT POUNCING AROUND?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)