More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimplyJohn SimplyJohn

What can she mean by that?

Her virginity

The Beast turned his head, his questioning gaze staring into Carla's eyes as he sought to understand her meaning. "Although my anus is a well travelled road, such was the price for the path to my finding you, in all that time Ive kept my vagina, my pussy, my cunt, clean. For you. Now I offer you the chance to take something pure, something untouched by any other."

As she spoke Carla backed away, her hands moving slowly down her body, gracefully following her tight, well-defined curves until her fingers met between her thighs. With hr tips she began to gently stroke herself, teasing her lips as the Beast watched mesmerised. "This is yours for the taking. All I ask is that you give me the power to take my ."

After a few long moments watching the former FBI agent debasing herself for his amusement the Beast finally stirred. With a wave of his hand he gestured towards his acolytes and two stood obediently. "Before you receive my touch, and my blessing, you must be prepared."

The two girls stepped forwards, their arms embracing Carla as they pressed their naked bodies against hers. She could fel their sweat, as well as other juices, rubbing against her skin and she moved herself in response, enjoying the sensation.

One of the girls reached up, grasping Carla's jaw from below and pulling her face around to meet hers. Before she could do anything the acolyte's mouth was pressed against her own and the girl's tongue was pushing into her, along with a generous helping of something thick and salty.

Spit or swallow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)