More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ch0mp ch0mp

The next morning

Her sister wants to wake her for breakfast

The morning sun filtered through the slightly open curtains, filling the room with a gentle dose of light. Nadine entered the bedroom quietly to wake her sister. Even from the doorway she could smell the familiar scent.

As Nadine stepped closer, she realized with a mixture of surprise and concern that Tanya's bed was completely soaked. Piss was dripping from the edge of the bed, where the blanket hung over, and had collected in small puddles on the floor. Nadine blinked as she tried to comprehend the scene. Her sister seemed to be slumbering peacefully in her smelly realm, while the bed around her was absolutely drenched.

"Not again," Nadine muttered quietly to herself as she tried to grasp the magnitude of the situation. She couldn't remember it ever being this bad. "How much can a single person piss?" Nadine sighed and stepped closer to the bed. With gentle touches, she tried to carefully wake Tanya. "Tanya, wake up," she whispered as she tried to shake her sister out of her mellowed trance. But Tanya didn't respond, still engrossed in her unusual sleeping ritual.

Nadine couldn't help but be fascinated by the strange scene. She knew that Tanya's obsession with bed wetting was crazy, but this morning seemed to have reached a new dimension.

After a few futile attempts to wake Tanya, Nadine wondered how she should deal with the situation. Should she just let Tanya be and talk to her about it later? Or should she intervene and try to save the wet bed? Was there anything left to save? Giving it up? Would that mean to give her sister up, or was it just the bed, a thing? An inner conflict flared up inside her as she wavered between concern and a desire for normalcy.

How does her sister react to the mess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)