More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

Her sister is right in the next room..

Marina Willard was just an ordinary girl - and she could never quite bring herself to forgive Nova for it. If it hadn't been for her stupid sister Marina would have been set to inherit magical powers that could have changed her life forever. Instead she would be to watch as Nova wasted them.

It wasn't Nova's fault she had been born a year before her of course. But Marina resented what she knew her slightly oldee sister would do with the extraordinary abilities she had done nothing to deserve. Marina had always been the smart, responsible and studious sister. She could have done great things for her familes' name rather than disgracing it as Nova was so obviously going to.

Having prepared herself for this dreadful day, Marina looked up sadly as her bedroom door swung open.

"Oh, Hi Nova. Happy Birthday." Marina greeted her smiling sister without much enthusiasm "Although you are never too old to knock before entering someone's room."

"Oh, lighten up for once Marina." Nova sighed as she walked towards her "You know, there are a lot of things I can do now that I couldn't before."

"Ah yes, your new powers. How could I forget?" The younger sister acknowledged grudgingly "Well be careful with them."

"Oh, I will." Nova smiled ominously "In fact I am going to test them out extensively before I take them out into the real world."

"Well, that's very responsible of you." Marina admitted "Though it sounds like your cat is in for a difficult day."

"Oh, no. I meant test them on a human subject." Nova clarified, holding eye contact with her sister until the penny dropped.

"Nova, you wouldn't dare!" Marina was trying her best to retain her usual calmly assertive demeanour but there was panic in her eyes. She knew Nova was trouble but never dreamed she would pull something like this. "Mom and Dad would kill you!"

"Only if they find out." Nova corrected as she prepared to work her magic for the first time on her annoying and superior acting sister "They are out until this evening, and you certainly won't be telling them about any of this."

What does Nova do to Marina first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)