More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ashtronaut Ashtronaut

Who’s at the door?

Her raiding partner, Eldrid (Futa)

At the other side of the door came that irritating and cocky smile that Aastra had grown accustomed to over the last year or so in her raiding group: Eldrid. She was a large lady, standing about a head and a half taller than Aastra and teeming with muscle, with an ego that matched. The two warriors had fought together on the shores of Mercia and Northumbria and had formed a good friendship over it, though Eldrid seemed to think that entitled her to have Aastra birth her children. Letting that go, though, Aastra was always happy to fight by Eldrid's side and seeing her outside of combat tended to lead to a good time as well.

"Aastra! You've been ignoring me! We have to train together often if we want to keep our chemistry up," Eldrid complained, though Aastra doubted that was the whole reason for Eldrid's arrival.

"We train together plenty. We did last week." Aastra said, her voice still sounded a bit tired, she hadn't gotten to 100% just yet.

"Last week? The best duos train together every day! Gods, you aren't that lazy are you?"

An eye roll from Aastra gave away her irritation with that statement. "What exactly are you planning?"

"Well, the training grounds are kind of boring. I was thinking we could train in the woods, just so we can get a feel for a different kind of combat. It won't all be on open ground."

"I'm aware. You're forgetting I've raided beside you in those different locations." Aastra rolled her eyes once more which prompted a laugh from Eldrid.

On one hand, training in the woods would likely be a good idea and would help Aastra refine her technique in different places. However, the odds that there was no schemes or tricks involved by Eldrid was quite low, there had to be a reason Eldrid really wanted to be away from the rest of the training vikings. To trust Eldrid and go or to be cautious...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)