More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ero Witch Ero Witch

What else to go missing overnight except...

Her panties!

Original author's note from the old story;

(A/N: Whoops! Forgot the authors note even after I had already written it up, hehe...

This chapter turned out super long, so it took a day longer than expected to come out. The next one will be shorter, don't worry!)

Hazy rays of sunlight reflect off of floating dust, suspended in the still morning air as the miniscule particles slowly settle into place, daylight peeking just over the horizon to illuminate the room. Emily let out a groggy sigh and raised herself into a slouch. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes and using what little willpower she had to cast off her cruelly comfortable bindings of soft blankets, Emily's usual energy soon began to return to her body from wherever the bed snatches it away to every night.

Sliding out of bed and dusting off her hat, she clothed her nude body in her usual school attire, her robe washed overnight by the various unseen attendants of the school, magical creatures either too small or fast to see, or even invisible to the untrained eye, all sorts of colorful and curious familiars and helpful little creatures. Emily yawned, pulling her robe over her still uncovered body, too tired yet to notice her panties and rarely worn bra were not among her freshly cleaned clothes as she drowsily slipped on her black socks and simple black shoes, laced with purple on the inside rim and along the edge of their straps.

She began her usual morning routine, brushing her teeth and washing her face, dashing around the room already, waking fast from her morning slump. Cracking open her windows and taking a deep breath of the fresh Autumn air, she greeted the morning by gazing out over the firey sea of rustling treetops far below, before she spun around and began her usual trek towards her General Magic Studies class. Feeling fully awake already, Emily hummed a happy tune as she made her way towards her door, her song interrupted quickly by her voice rising to a high-pitched "eep!" as a gust of cold air brushed by her legs and under her skirt, unobstructed beneath her dress. Hands flying down to check, she found a noticeable lack of underwear on her lower half, and flushed slightly at the prospect of accidentally going commando the whole day.

Sighing and chuckling to herself, she spun around yet again to correct her silly mistake, reaching for her dresser drawer and pulling out a... A pair... Of...

Where are my panties...? It wasn't just her prepared uniform or clean clothes that were lacking a pair, but all of her underwear appeared to be missing. Hell, even the pair she wore overnight was stripped from her body, a thought that left her flustered and more than a little pissed off at the mystery thief. Checking for her bras, she found none either, though she shrugged the second tragedy off much easier, as she never wore them anyways. In her loose fitting dress she found it more freeing to go without one, save for during extensive physical activities. Her panties, however, she refused to leave without. In a robe like this one, wearing a skirt barely reaching down to her knees, just sitting normally could give someone a show if she moved too quickly. And on a windy day like this...

Digging frantically through her clothes drawers, sweating, she found nothing but her spare robes, an untouched school uniform bearing an undersized skirt and an old ratty pair of sleep pants she must have accidentally packed in her initial excitement to move to the Academy, as they were both too small to fit her anymore and incredibly ugly, unfit for public display and especially attending class. Waddling back to her bed utterly defeated, Emily grabbed her wand and contemplated calling a teacher. The thought was quickly dashed when she remembered how they had treated the last girl who had supposedly lost her clothes and went out regardless, shuddering at the thought. The poor girl really had lost her clothes, much like Emily had, to a rogue Gnome stealing them in her sleep.

Figuring something similar must have happened, Emily shakily cast the calling spell for her favorite Academy familiars, a group of magical creatures who appeared as small white mice who helped deliver notes and letters around the Academy's first year dorm. A trio of them dutifully came running, popping out one after the other from the dedicated mouse hole that connected to their network of tunnels, scurrying along to the foot of her bed and sitting, waiting excitedly for their command. Giving them a weak smile, Emily practically begged them for their help.

"M-My, er, underwear has been stolen, probably by a rogue familiar or magic creature. C-could you three, possibly, search around the dorms? I need to get to class soon, and... Well..."

The mice looked at eachother confused for a moment, not used to requests unrelated to mail delivery, before one gave her a squeak of approval and scampered off into the mouse hole, the other two following soon after. Relieved, but still fighting against the clock, Emily laid back down in her bed. Gazing at the horizon through her window, the sun was rising fast and her classes would begin in only 30 minutes. If the mice didn't find anything, she may have to go to class like this.

Groaning, Emily buried her face in her pillow and kicked her feet fir a moment before stopping, the motion only letting the cold air seep under her skirt more easily. Great, just what she needed, first she gets distracted and doesn't have anything prepared for her presentation, now she can't even use the self-levitation she planned on using to pad out her score, unless she wanted to give the entire class an extra special show in the process, not to mention the aftermath of erotic pranks and teasing that would surely follow.

Bringing her notes our of her bag, she dropped her pillow and instead grabbed her wand, brightening the Glowbug lantern and deciding to review what little she had for her presentation. It wasn't much, a basic introduction and a rudimentary outline, as well as loose directions on what to do, but with a bit of ingenuity and her usual flair she could make it work, though she doubted it would get top marks. Checking her clock again it read 7:54, 6 minutes away now from the first bell, and only 20 from when her first class would start.

She found herself pacing pack and forth, nervously grasping at her skirt, and occasionally being rudely reminded of her predicament by a gust of wind playfully tickling her exposed sex. Emily didn't have much natural hair down there, and even if she didn't shave it would prove difficult for her to keep warm on such a windy day without panties. She considered for a moment asking a friend for a pair, but by the time she finished that thought the first bell tolled, making her jump and snap to attention.

Just as it did, the mice returned, Emily excitedly kneeling down and peeking towards the hole as she heard them scuttling back up the tunnel. That excitement quickly faded as she watched one after the other pop back into her room, not a pair of panties or even a bra in sight.

"You... Didn't find them?"

The lead mouse shook its tiny head, apologetically staring up at her.

"That's... It's fine, I'll... I'll make this work somehow." Emily stood and began to walk out, confidence draining just as fast as it came. Slinging her bag back over her shoulder and marching hesitantly towards her door, before stopping and turning bac. She gave the mice a thankful look, and watched as they left once again.

Taking in a shaky breath, Emily opened the door as she exhaled. She pulled out her wand to cast the unlocking spell, but quickly noticed the door was already unbarred, all that was keeping it shut the night before was the latch, which was also undone by this point. Her own mistake dawned on her, and she facepalmed, groaning into both hands as she walked out into the hallway. Not having time to ruminate on her grave error, she nervously checked both ways down the hall before making her way slowly to the stairs. She knew nobody could tell just by looking at her that she was fully exposed under her dress, and she knew it was barely any different to her panties flashing, but its not like she wore a skimpy pair, and it was still better than flashing someone her bare pussy.

Making her way down the stairwell, she waved nervously to the other girls dashing along beside her, managing a weak smile as faces she knew passed her by. Trying to pick up the pace, she was interrupted immediately as a slight breeze came up the stairwell, halting her in her tracks as she stumbled back, clutching at her dress skirt. Fuck, She thought, gasping in surprise and shivering from the wind's passing chill, This is going to be hard...

And hard it was. It was a rush to get to class in time, every step of the way through the tall gray halls and arched passages she felt the cold air flow around her as she desperately held her skirt down, red and brown leaves scattered across the hall, being swept away as soon as they came in by a group of enchanted brooms. Of course today of all days they would leave the windows open!

One time she nearly bumped into a glasses-wearing girl carrying a stack of books, nearly toppling them both over and causing the girl to scatter her studies across the floor. She and the girl both apologized, but in Emily's haste to help pick up the dropped books and paper, she forgot for a moment her situation, and she was sure her dress had flipped up when she stood back up too quickly, just enough for someone still on the ground to have seen. The girl stared at her for a moment afterwards, a slight blush coming over her freckled face, her dark blue eyes seeming entranced for a moment before they darted back down to her spilled papers, all but confirming Emily's suspicions that she caught a glance, but both girls rushed off in opposite directions before either had a chance to speak on it, Emily's face flushing a dark red as she did so.

She was only 10 minutes from the classroom when she bumped into another student, luckily not in the literal sense this time. Unluckily, however, the girl she had encountered was Gala, a member of Kaylie's posse and a well known troublemaker, frequently disrupting class and casting minor curses on other witches. Appearing unassuming at first glance, the short witch's chestnut brown eyes were often cruel, her face contorted into a smug, superior smirk more often than a genuine smile. She often tried to lay out pranks Emily, but dodged any and all accusations, using the excuse that it was for hunting practice on magical beasts. The traps she used suggested otherwise, and Emily thought she was out to get her for some reason. Running into her now was like a waking nightmare, and Emily felt antsy just seeing Gala in her current predicament, nonetheless running into her like this.

She tried to sneak around her before Gala had a chance to recognize her, but...

"Heeeyyy Em~ Long time no chat! Real breezy day huh?" Her mocking voice trapped Emily, and she knew it would be a long walk the rest of the way to class.

"Hi, Gala..." Emily meekly said in response, hurrying along as the bully tracked her speed, staying right beside her.

"Man, its so cold today. I'd hate to be out in this weather with just a dress on like you. You're pretty brave, going out like that on such a windy day!" Gala sneered at Emily, making the panty-less girl freeze up for a moment.

Did she know? She couldn't, right? Only one person had seen...

"I-I've got underwear on beneath this, you know." She lied.

"Right, right~ Still, I think you'd look good in the school uniform! Those classic witch dresses are so... Bleh, bland. Plus, our uniforms have these cozy, warm tights too..." To emphasize her point, Gala pulled at the snug, elastic fabric before letting it go with a snap! sending small ripples across her plump thigh.

Emily shot her a look that made her back up a pace, putting her hands up defensively as her playful grin widened, before catching back up and chuckling to herself. She was good at hiding her intentions with her facial expression, but her eyes betrayed how she really felt; Gala knew something.

"What do you want, Gala?"

"What? Why, nothing but to spend time with my dearest friend, Em!"

Doubtful.

"Sure you do. You know, class will be starting soon, I think I'll jog the rest of the way."

Before she could object, Gala was left in the dust. Emily was fast on her feet at first, but keeping her dress from flipping up was difficult, forcing her to slow down slightly and soon enough her pursuer had caught up again.

"Oh, fun! This'll help keep me warm for sure~"

Emily groaned under her breath.


It was a painful slog to get to class, despite how close it was. The bell went off just as Emily and Gala got there, the latter mentioning in passing that she was late because of last-minute cramming, a shockingly genuine reason, despite the usual deceitful undertone to her voice. Of course, Emily used the same excuse, it sounded even more fitting for her and Gala would believe it. Or at least, she hoped she would.

As they walked into the class room, the teacher, Miss Derris, addressed them.

"You two were very nearly marked late, Pulsey, Alpine. Get to your seats and prepare your presentations."

Just glad to be seated far away from Gala, Emily took her seat. The classroom was relatively small, a tall, wide room with seats set in a semi-circle around the center stage. It was the room commonly used for first year presentations, but it also doubled as a small theatre for the occasional plays or even medical demonstrations. The windows were open, as expected, but Emily would luckily not have to deal with that until her presentation, staying firmly seated with her legs crossed and hanging off the seat, not sparing any chance her skirt would be free to see underneath.

Pulling out her notes, she desperately tried to focus on the lesson at hand, but her lack of studying on the subject, despite her familiarity with it, combined with her nerves made it near impossible to get any work done as she struggled to think of anything. Pulling a presentation out my ass it is, then... Guess my situation makes that a bit easier, at least.

Chuckling silently at her own bad joke, Emily watched as the teacher explained the differences between Verbal and Inscribed casting for the umpteenth time. Verbal casting was incantations said outloud for instant spellcasting, Inscribed magic was written down incantations in stuff like magic circles and runes, used for more powerful or complex magic, and more useful for delayed or repeated spellcasting. Her mother had taught her all this before she even came here, but her second year would be different, she would actually start learning new things, things only the academy could teach her.

She wondered what those things would be, what sort of magic would she learn? She knew about Magical Botany to accompany her second year of Magical Biology classes, but how things like Potions and general magic studies would be applied was unknown to her. Her mind raced, almost forgetting her current troubling situation for a moment.

By the time she had finished daydreaming, Gala was doing her presentation. Before she could tune out the witch's words, Gala called for an assistant.

"If anyone would like to volunteer, raise your hand now," chimed in Ms. Derris.

Nobody raised their hand.

"Alright, then I'll pick myself!" Gala smirked as she scanned the crowd, not really giving anyone in particular any real consideration. Until she landed on Emily.

Oh no... This bitch wouldn't...

She did.

"Em!!! Come on up and help!"

She gave a faux round of applause, before smirking as Emily slowly made her way to the stage.

Grumbling curses to herself, Emily nervously climbed onto the stage. She wouldn't have been so worried if not for the subject matter. Levitation was all about using the wind to your advantage, using invisible gusts to alleviate having to accomplish Pure Levitation, the reversal and control of a gravitational pull, which was incredibly difficult on larger objects or people using Verbal casting, even for advanced witches. If Gala suspected something, or if she somehow knew about her current state, she would most definitely be aiming any stray wind magic in Emily's direction. Even if it was just accidental, or an unrelated prank, whatever the smug witch was trying to pull wouldn't end well for Emily if she let her guard down.

Gala began her presentation, having Emily hold a book before levitating it, its pages flipping wildly. The subject matter only furthered to worry Emily, as Gala explained her studies on basic wind magic used to fully replace any traditional levitation magic. Emily could tell she wasn't loitering around earlier just because she hadn't studied, suspecting she had this full presentation planned out in advance. Already, a stray breeze was noticeable under her skirt, as if Gala was building up to her eventual skirt-flipping attempt, and Emily felt a sinking dread as Gala produced another item for her to hold. Nervously, Emily took the next prop, a stone artifact with ancient inscribings on it, likely a magic relic of some sort. Gala's family owned a large business that sold ancient artifacts and magic trinkets, as she often boasted, and she frequently used them in her pranks.

The stone activated when Gala waved her wand over it, and before Emily realized what was happening it summoned a great spiral of wind around itself, flowing upwards off her hand and making Emily's dress, as predicted, fly straight up. Her free hand was ready though, and she quickly put an arm down to block the wind from flipping her skirt entirely. Gala began on some other long winded rant about her family, and her history studying runs and relics, taking an extra long time talking about how great her family's shop was. Emily suspected it was both as advertising, and as an excuse to keep Emily trapped here for longer. The rune eventually died down, and the crowd of students murmured in awe at the spell, Gala flashing an obviously fake apologetic smile towards Emily before giggling to herself.

Finally, she drew a small chalk circle on the ground, and asked Emily to stand inside it. She wanted to decline, but she had no real reason to in the eyes of the teacher or any onlookers, and the last thing she wanted to do was prove Gala right, if she did suspect something. Hesitantly, she stepped onto the circle, and before she could react a similar spiral of wind blustered upwards, a veritable tornado forcing Emily into the air. Gala spoke on something else she could barely hear, explaining things she could care less about as her hands desperately clung to her dress. As she kept raising higher and higher, Gala directed the magic with her wand, forcing Emily around and playing with her, almost like a doll. It was incredibly difficult to stay upright, even more so to stay facing the crowd, and Emily was practically drenched in sweat, both from her panic and overexertion. She could only hold her skirt down st the front, and Emily was certain by the way Gala was twirling her around and smirking at her that her rear end was visible, and clearly uncovered, not to mention how her breasts were bouncing freely in the wind, a usually pleasant and freeing feeling for Emily turned to one of embarrassment though an embarrassment she preferred over the alternative.

After a few more moments of struggling against the currents, the winds died down and Emily collapsed to the floor on her knees, winded. Gala took a bow and students clapped, before the teacher spoke up.

"Very good, Gala. Your knowledge of wind-based levitation extends beyond what I would expect from a first year. That magic circle of yours, it reminded me of something I taught in a third year class recently."

Derris turned to Emily, who was slowly sneaking off stage as she spoke, tired, relieved, and to get back to her seat.

"Seeing as you're already here, miss Pulsey, why don't you give your presentation to close us out for the day?"

Fuck.

Emily had only once choice to go about her presentation:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)