More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

Where do I shoot my wad?

Her mouth!!!

As Professor Johnson sucked my cock, I was debating whether I should blow in her mouth or on her face. Like there was ever really a choice. As I got closer and closer to the point of no return, my vocalizations got loader and more vulgar. It was a compliment to this hot piece of ass that I had in my grasp, thanks to my extraordinary gift.

“FUUUUUCKKK!!!” Without warning, I grabbed the back of her head, and it down on my cock. My dick wasn’t quite long enough to make her , but she did cough a little. The first splat of cum caught her by surprise as it pasted the back of her throat. The subsequent blasts coated the inside of her mouth and her tongue. The last little dribble of spooge landed on her chin as I pulled my semi-flaccid cock from her mouth. She sat there with a proud look on her face.

“Let me see it in your mouth Liz!” She obliged by opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. It looked so fucking beautiful as it pooled on her slut tongue. I couldn’t help but say it:

“Down the hatch BITCH!!!” She slid her tongue back in her mouth and made a gulping sound. She stuck her tongue out and there was barely any cum left in her mouth. I was more than pleased. She took a quick swig of coffee from the mug on her desk to rid the last few droplets of jism. She came over and gave me a very deep kiss, as she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

“Very good sweety!!! That was so fucking hot, you get a prize!!!”

What does she get!!!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)