More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlyxNanu AlyxNanu

Who's there?

Her mother, Morgan

The knocking was from her Mother, Morgan.

“Alex, dear. May I come in,” asked her mother.

“Sure Mom,” Alex responded with as she paused her game and turned to her mother to see what she wanted.

Entering her room was a woman who was the very definition of a MILF, a very well endowed chest, hourglass figure with child bearing hips and elegant brunette hair. Alex’s mother had her when she was in college at 18 during a very bustling winter break party, her biological father being a completely mysterious to them both especially with the party turning into a giant orgy after the amount of consumed there. The results being Morgan being a very young looking, well educated and fit woman of a mother at 37.

This of course led to Alex being very self conscious about her own figure given she’s 19 yet her body was the complete opposite of her own mother’s body. Alex’s chest being very similar to a man’s chest, hips more on the narrow side and her voice even contributing to her sex being a mystery to strangers. Luckily Morgan just loved her daughter so much that she was supportive of her tomboyish self and tried to encourage Alex to be more comfortable with her figure. The methods and results of these ways of encouragement being vastly different to what one would expect.

“So, what did you want to ask me about Mom,” asked Alex.

What did Alex’s Mom, Morgan, come to her room for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)