More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What is the key to?

Her mother's locket

Lara studied the key for a while longer; then it suddenly hit her as to where she had seen the strange ornate drawing before, on a locket that was her mothers. She ran to her room and rooted through her jewelry box to find the locket her mother had given her right before she had died. Her mother had told her to hold onto it, and that its importance would be known someday. Now as she held the key in her hand it all made sense to her. She slipped the key into the hole on the locket and it popped open. Inside was a slip of browned paper that was almost to the state of crumbling away. She carefully laid the paper out on the table and opened it fully revealing a map. It took her several minutes but she realized that it was a map of her estate, and that its purpose was to show a spot in the stone wall out behind the barn.

She ran to the wall grabbing a flashlight as she went and following the wall she counted down fifty feet as shown on the map. She went to move the stones at that spot and quickly discovered a large stone at the bottom that had a false top revealing a hollow interior. Inside was a steel box with a small platinum lock on it. She ran back to the house with the box and tried the locket key in the lock. It worked and the lock popped open revealing two things, an emerald green kidney bean shaped stone, and a map of the world with writing in Latin. From what she could decipher from the map it showed the location of the other twelve virgins from the book. Lara realized that she was now the thirteenth virgin, and that the emerald stone was one of the thirteen body parts, one of his testicles from the look of it. She enclosed the fragile, half rotted map under glass so she could study it closely without further damaging it.

After a half hour of studying she decided to go back to the book to review sections of it. She slipped the testicle of Adam into her shirt breast pocket, and went on reading it. She was astonished to find out that she was the living representative of one of the original thirteen virgins. All of the women passed the knowledge, and their part of the whole down from generation to generation and Lara was now the living embodiment of the main female generations of her family. Her heredity explained her beauty, energy and sexual drive. She was one of the thirteen, and as she read further she learned that as a holder of a testicle she was one of the Triad. The triad was the virgins who had the cock and testicles of Adam. The legend was that one of the Triad would be the woman to reunite all of the body parts and bring Adam back to life. She also learned that there had always been a power struggle within the thirteen and that some outright battle had occurred but that no one woman had been able to take control of the triad and the thirteen. Her great, great grandmother had almost gotten control in the late 1890's but the agreements fell apart and the virgins went back to their far flung corners of the world once again.

Where does Lara travel to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)