More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by flyingfish33 flyingfish33

When you get home from work one day, who is Emma with in your apartment?

Her hot best friend Skye

As you approach your door you can hear the sounds of two girls giggling and laughing. One of them you recognise as your girlfriend, the other you're not sure but you think it might be her rather sexy redhead friend, Skye. You open the door quietly, hoping to sneak in without disturbing the two girls.

As you peek around the corner you are treated to a wonderful sight. Your girlfriend Emma is standing facing away from you wearing the tiniest of thong bikini's, while Skye is wearing a white one-piece. Kneeling behind your girl, Skye is adjusting the bikini, grabbing Emma's butt cheeks and moving them apart. This gives you a perfect view of your girlfriends asshole barely concealed behind a thin black string.

You watch for a few more minutes, the girls conversation revolving around how much you'll love what she's wearing, and how much attention other guys will give her if she wore it down the beach. The chat, combined with the sight of both girls in various sexy poses, soon has you rock hard.

As they finish up you shut the door again, louder this time, and call out "I'm home baby, are you here?"

Emma calls out "Yes baby, I'm just trying on some clothes with Skye, I'll be right out."

When the girls emerge they're both wearing light white dresses and tell you they've been out shopping. You ask if they bought anything fun, to which they both just shrug off their robes to reveal their outfits.

Emma is wearing a black micro-bikini that could be called lingerie rather than swimwear. The thong back you've already seen but you didn't appreciate just how sheer the front was. Her pussy slit and erect clit are clearly visible, almost dragging your attention away from the two tiny sheer triangles doing their best to conceal Emma's hard nipples, without much success. She's not naked, but no-one would have to try too hard to imagine what that would look like.

Skye's outfit is similarly more revealing than you originally realised. While the one-piece itself was quite conservatively cut, the material was also quite sheer. You make out the dark circles of her areola's quite easily. You can also make out her slit in the crotch of the suit, causing your already hard cock to make a significant tent in your shorts.

"Like our outfits baby? I know you've really been getting into the lingerie I've been wearing lately, so wanted to surprise you with these. Don't get too excited, this is just a preview. We thought they'd be great to wear when we go to the beach with your friends this weekend."

"Holy shit baby, are you serious? You two would get all the attention on the beach, and not just from my friends. Do the other girls who are coming know? Aren't you worried they'll get jealous?"

Skye answers before Emma could. "Don't worry, the other girls aren't coming, it'll just be us two and the rest of your friends. Emma tells me you've been dying to have her show off like this, and me, well, I've always been keen to tease you boys, you know that." Skye runs her middle finger up Emma's barely-concealed slit as she speaks, then raises it to her mouth and sucks it seductively while looking into your eyes. Effectively she was giving you the finger, but man was it ever the sexiest way you've ever been flipped off.

"Anyway, I better get going, I've got to get home. I'm going out tonight and while this outfit is probably appropriate, I don't want to ruin it before the weekend. Have fun you two!" Skye practically skips to the door, bends deeply at the waist to show off her sexy ass as she picks up her bag and ties her shoes, then draws her robe around her and leaves.

You slowly turn back to Emma, the sight of Skye's backside pushed from your memory by the very present sight of your girlfriend smiling at you coyly.

"Well baby, do you think your friends will like the outfits Skye and I chose?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)