More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

Where do I shoot my wad?

Her face!!!

As Professor Johnson sucked my cock, I was debating whether I should blow in her mouth or on her face. Like there was ever really a choice.

“FUUUUUCKKK!!!” I quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood up. She closed her eyes as I beat my meat. About ten seconds for me to blow my wad on her face. The first blast landed across her nose and on her forehead, the second in her eye, and the third blast on her chin and lips. A few squirts landed on her shirt. She licked the last driblets off of my cock.

“That was the hottest blowjob I have ever gotten in my life Elizabeth! Have you ever sucked off anyone else like that?”

“No Keith, but I practice every night on a cucumber. I have always wanted a guy to stick his dick in my mouth.”

“Well don’t worry hunny, I plan on sticking it in a few other places.” She began to stroke my cock with her hand as I began to unbutton her shirt. I got to the third button, but it was covered in cum, so I just ripped the shirt off from there. Buttons popped off and scattered everywhere. She had on a white lace bra that just barely covered her 36D tits.

“Hmm, those are nice. You’re going to give me that bra when we’re finished, right?”
I didn’t really want it or need it. I just wanted her to walk around the school with no bra on and her tits poking through her shirt.

“If you want it babe, you got it!” She was more than happy to comply. She unclasped her bra, and then pulled it off her shoulders. I didn’t get a good look at her tits at first because he threw the damn bra in my face. As soon as I could see, I had a private view of some very sweet tits.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)