More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

What does Marie see when turns on the light?

Her brother

"I'm sorry," Steve says as he turns on the light. He's sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, fully clothed, "It was supposed to be Kelly, not you."

Marie recoils and curls up in a ball in the other corner of the room. She pulls tries her best to position herself so Steve can't see her most intimate bits. "Steve!" her throat is sore as she speaks, "don't look at me! What happened? Where am I?"

"No need to hide it, Marie. I saw it all last night and more. As I said, I'm sorry. This is the start of the Wilding Weeks and it was supposed to be Kelly. Definitely not you. The plan went the complete opposite of how it was supposed to go down." Steve reaches into his pocket and pulls out a silver case. He opens it and takes out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a drag.

"The plan? Wilding Weeks? I-I don't understand?" The dizziness she was feeling was equal parts hangover, being exposed in front of her brother, the words he was saying, and the state of her body.

Steve exhales and motions to the other corner where there's a balled-up scarlet-colored cloth. "If you're going to be so shy grab that toga in the corner."

Marie scurries across the floor still trying to hide her private parts from her brother. She was horrified that this man she looked up to her entire life wasn't taking his eyes away. He even seemed to frown a little when she covered up under the toga.

He shakes his head before starting to explain. "This is really fucked up, but it is what it is. You know how there's always been a close relationship between my fraternity, Alpha Omega Phi, and the sorority Pi Delta Phi?"

"Yeah," Marie says, "it's how Dad and Mom met." It was, as far as she knew, how most of the married adults in her parents' friend circle met. It was one of the reasons Marie was planning to rebel against her legacy. She thought it was creepy that everyone she knew and all of their kids, went to the same University and joined the same Frat and Sorority. Although she ended up choosing the same University in the end, mostly due to the sizable scholarship she received thanks to her parents, she wasn't going to join her Mom's dumb sorority.

"Right, well, there's a reason they're so close and that's because the brothers and sisters keep each other pure through college. And that's why I wanted you to bring Jenny here tonight."

Marie was completely confused and still uncomfortable. "I don't understand and I'm getting a little tired of this. I just want to go home and...and make an appointment with the Doctor." The longer Marie sat in the corner in the robe and felt the remnants of the night before on her skin the more she wanted to cry. But she wasn't willing to do that in front of her brother. She felt betrayed.

"You can't. That's what I'm trying to get to and I feel so bad about it. Marie, you've started the Wilding. You're Sigma Upsilon Beta of the Pi Delta Phis. You need to see it through or..."

He pauses and looks to the door. His lip quivers a little. Clearly, he's struggling with the situation. He doesn't finish. Instead, he says, "Fuck, Mom and Dad are going to kill me for this."

"See what through? And what do you mean I'm Sigma Upsilon Beta? That's the sorority Jenny wants to join. I'm not joining a sorority! I've told all of you that so many times. Especially not Mom's stupid Pi Deltas Phis."

"That's the problem, sis. I was supposed to get Jenny here alone and the sorority sisters were mad that you came with her. When Jenny ran off with some dude from the Tri-Lams I didn't have anyone for the Wilding kickoff. You were still here and they needed a replacement so there would be at least one Sigma Upsilon Beta for every brother. I protested. I swear I did, but they made me give you up. I'm so sorry. I was drunker than I should have been. Ugh. God, Mom's going to be so pissed that I let you become a SUB. She was cool with you not joining her sorority but this...well..."

"What. is. this. STEVE?!?"

He exhales. "Ignorance is part of the Wilding, Marie, but they're waiting for us, so we better get on to the next phase."

Who's waiting?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)