More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by howdyjeans howdyjeans

Who is controlling her pussy?

Her boyfriend (party slut)

Katherine woke up and greeted her boyfriend’s still-sleeping face with a quick kiss. She slept so well last night! She let her hands run over her body, enjoying feeling herself, when she noticed her pussy was a little sore. Not too badly, just a little. Maybe it was from the hard fucking Jack had given her last night? She blushed thinking about it, that was a good session. Jack had been trying out this new fantasy where she fucks a whole bunch of guys. She wasn’t that into it but damn did it get Jack revved up!

She got up and showered and noticed, yep! Her pussy was sore. Oh, well, it happens. She was sure it would go away soon. After her shower she got into her work clothes and kissed the still getting himself together Jack. He worked later than her so this was a normal occurrence. He barely managed a “See you at the club after work?” which was followed by collapsing back into bed as soon as she said a short “Yep!”

Work was boring as usual, but Katherine was excited for the club! They had found it recently, a newish dance club that was conveniently near Jack’s work. Since he got out at 8 it was easy for her to meet him there after his shift. They had been there just once before, so they were excited to spend more time there. After her shift Katherine stopped by home for dinner and to change into something more danceable. Her pussy no longer hurt, but she did notice a weird vibration when she put on her dress and looked at herself in the mirror. Weird but, not unpleasant. And she had to admit she was looking good! Though it went away again as soon as she put on panties. Strange! But whatever, as long as it went away.

She met Jack at the club, the strangely named Open Box club. Jack had already got them a table and she joined him to chat a little about their days over the music. Not the most convenient way to catch up, but it worked. But after a few minutes, Katherine started to feel a little weird. Then not weird, but good, and then she realized what it was: her pussy was vibrating to the music! It was super weird but also... mmm, really nice. She started to really get into the music and zoned out for a second until she felt Jack’s hand on her.

“Hey, babe? You there?”

“Oh uh, yeah, sorry Jack! I’m just.. Really feeling the music.”

Jack grinned a surprisingly enigmatic grin. “Oh? I like the sound of that. Want to dance, baby?”

“Mm, yes Jack!”

The two went out to the floor and Katherine quickly fell into the rhythm, zoning out again as the good music swelled in her chest and pussy. She didn’t even realize it had been half an hour until Jack held her close and said “I’m going back, keep dancing!” in her ear. She nodded and kept dancing, letting the music and vibrations carry her away until a pair of hands grabbed her again. Mm, was Jack back, she thought? Until she lazily opened her eyes and realized oh, no, Jack was right at the table, looking at her with a smile. That’s when she noticed the hands were larger and felt stronger than Jacks. They felt… really good actually. And Jack was smiling, it sure didn’t look like he minded that she was dancing with someone else and oh, fuck! The man had pulled her back to him and oh god, that was his dick pressing into her ass. The fucker must have been getting hard dancing with her and now it was pushing into her ass and wow did it feel big. She wondered what that big, hard cock would feel like in he-

Okay, okay, thought Katherine. That was enough. Just because it had felt like she was edging with music for an hour and now it felt like she was ready to fall over the edge as her pussy vibrated hard and this man’s dick poked into her ass there was no excuse to lose herself. She pulled herself away and looked back at the man, planning on scolding him until she saw that… damn, okay, he was also really handsome. And had a winning smile on like he hadn’t just dry-humped her ass. Fuck he was cute. Okay, whatever, she thought, and for some reason just blew him a kiss and turned back to jack.

As she sat back down with Jack and he put a hand on her thigh, she felt like she might cum right there.

“Feeling good, my hot darling?”

“Fuck yes but, I’m sorry Jack. I didn’t realize he wasn’t you at first”

His hand crept higher, was he going under her dress? The vibrations hadn't eased up.

“Why are you sorry? You were having a good time.”

“I didn’t mean to dance with someone else!”

“So? You don’t have to say sorry.” His hand crept higher. “It looked like you like what you felt, too.”

“Uh, he was an okay dancer”

“Just that? That is why your pussy is so wet?”

His hand made contact with her panties and pushed under to her soaked pussy. “Jack, we’re in public!” She couldn’t find the will to push him away, though.

“Tell me the truth then, Katherine!” he whispered intensely, “Tell me you liked the feel of his cock and I’ll stop.”

His fingers were at her clit now and joining with the constant vibrations. “Oh god okay, yes, fuck, his cock felt huge!’

And with that it was like a damn breaking, and her pussy gushed as the vibrations reached a crechendo. She tried to keep as quiet as possible as she closed her eyed and rode out the orgasm. When she came down she quickly opened her eyes and… hey, was cute guy looking at her? No, he was turned around now, obviously she hadn’t seen that. She turned to Jack, whose grin was now positively cheshire.

“Want to go home, babe?”

“Oh god yes” she said, and they hurried out.

Sex that night was fantastic, as the vibrations started almost as soon as they were in their door and Jack shoved her into the bed, put her up on her knees, pulled down her panties, and quickly speared her with his cock. He knew doggy style made her feel naughty every time they did it.

“You liked feeling his cock huh, slut?” He asked, pulling her haid. He hadn’t called her slut before but FUCK did her pussy like the sound of it! It nearly sent her into another orgasm already. “Well, answer me, slut! Did you like the feel of his cock?”

Another thrill and Katherine squeeked out “yes” between moans at the pounding he was giving her.

“What was that, slut? Did you like it?”

“Oh fuck YES! It felt so big!”

“I bet you wanted to fuck it, didn’t you?”

She paused a minute and both the vibrations and Jack slowed down a little. That was no good!

“Fuck, yes, yes I did!”

They both picked up the pace again, but only for a moment. Both slowed down to nearly nothing as Jack looked into her eyes.

“Next time you dance with him, you should fuck him. Let him take you in the bathroom and fuck your little slut pussy.”

Katherine was taken aback but fuck, she wanted that D!

“Oh, Jack, I.. uh”

He cut her off. “Say it, slut. Say you want to fuck his big cock the next time you dance with him.

Well, what were the chances they’d see him again at the club, she thought? Probably not high, she could give in for that sweet, sweet orgasm.

“Okay, fuck, yes Jack, the next time we dance I’ll fuck his brAAAAINNS OUT OH FUCK!”

He jackhammered into her and the vibrations turned on the highest she had felt yet. She exploded into orgasm all over his dick and kept cumming until she felt him swell and cum inside her.

“Fuck you’re good, baby. I’m going to hold you to that.”

“Mm, fuck, sure baby,” she said, more than half asleep, “whatever you want,” she said, drifting off as he smiled.

I mean really, what are the chances?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)