More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

What did she see?

Her body Sleeping

As Ashely entered the room she saw her body sleeping, in the same position she had fallen asleep in. Phone near her hand and the other hand in her panties. As she saw this she felt a wave of relif go over her. "Thank God, I got here before she woke up." Ashely said out loud, still not used to hearing her mom when she talked.

Ashely walked over to her body and grabbed her phone. Yep it was still on the same site from last night. She closed the tab and made a mental note to be more careful in the future. She then started moving her hand out of her pants, feeling a little weird about it even though it's her body.

With that all done she thought for a second about what to do until finally reaching the conclusion to just wake her mom.

"Hey Mom, get up. Momma." She said shaking her body. She knew Aleesia wasn't a light sleeper, but maybe since it was a different body it would be different. After about thirty seconds of shaking and no signs of her waking up Ashely starts to try again. This time shaking harder "Momma this is important." She said shaking her head this time while shaking the body harder.

Finally after trial and error Aleesia woke up. "Honey give me a little longer." She mumbled still mostly asleep. Upon hearing her daughter's voice come out of her mouth her eyes went wide open as she looked up and saw her body. She quickly jumped back and said "What the hell."

Not wanting to alarm her mom she answered as quickly as possible "Momma I think we switched bodies. I don't know how, but I woke up in yours."

As Aleesia heard this a look of confusion stayed on her face, well Ashely's face "Wait Ashley, is that you?" She said "Oh my god, how the hell did this happen." She continued.

"I don't know, but we need to think of something." Ashely said as she sat down next to her body "I've had a little bit more time to process this and we have two options, should we tell Mommy about this or not?" She asked looking at herself

"Well of course we should. We can't have her thinking you're me and I'm you." Aleesia responded

"Well yeah, but what if she thinks it's just a joke. I mean this isn't really normal, plus I don't want to make mommy worry." She said pouting twords then end.

"I still don't know... Let me think about this for a bit, ok? It's all so overwhelming." Aleesia said as she put her hands up to her face, well Ashely's hands and face.

Ashley sat still for a while waiting to hear a response and also think about it herself. In the end Aleesia chooses.....

What was Aleesia's Decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)