More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

What was Aleesia's Decision?

Not to tell Sarah

After alot of thinking Aleesia had reached the conclusion not to tell her wife about this. "I think her finding out about this would only be a bad thing." Aleesia said quietly, almost as if she was unpleased with her own answer.

"Alright Momma, so what are we going to do? You have work and I have school." Ashely asked looking at her body

"Well, I'll go to school for you, that won't be a problem, but I think it would be best if you stayed home. I have a weekend off so today would be the only day I'd need to take off and then we can try to fix this over the weekend." Aleesia said describing her plan.

"That sounds good to me Momma. Anything you want me to do while you're away?" She asked

"Well if you could clean a little that would be nice." She responded letting out a chuckle "Is there anything I should know about school?" Aleesia asked her daughter.

"Well not really. Lexi will probably get a little to close for comfort, but she's easy to stop. Oh and today is gym class so make sure to bring my gym clothes." Ashely responded

"Ok, Mom-" She began to say to act more like her daughter, but it just didn't come out right "Alright, I'm gonna head out before Sarah wakes up. This was I have a little more time getting used to acting like you."

"That works for me Momma." Ashely responded.

The two got Aleesia ready for school and quickly got her out of the door before Sarah woke up. Luckily Sarah always slept late unless woken up, so it wasn't difficult.

Ashley looked around a little bit and said "Now what should I do..." Before she thought of an idea

What was her idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)