More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What was damaged?

Her blouse

Renee looked down, and was horrified to see she was on fire! Her chest had flames somehow directly over each of her breasts, so she swatted at them to hopefully put them out. Thankfully, she was able to stop the fire from harming her, but now she had two gaping holes in her blouse showing off her black-clad breasts to everyone.

Blushing, she covered up as best she could and ran out of the cafeteria, forgetting about getting her lunch and I stead headed for the lost and found to get a new blouse. Since everyone was eating, she met no one along the way, and she was able to get there without any problems.

Meanwhile, students were gossiping about what had just happened. They had gotten a taste of what was hidden under she clothes, and some wanted it to continue. By any means necessary. Unbeknownst to the troubled teen, someone had been following her.

Renee approached the desk and saw an older woman sitting there. As she walked up, the woman looked at her and frowned.

"What happened to you, young lady?" She asked, sympathetically.

"I was in the cafeteria, and some gas ignited in front of me..." Renee explained.

"Ah, so you need a replacement. Well, let's see what we have here..." the woman said.

Renee blushed as the woman placed a bin onto the desk and allowed her to rummage through it. There were towels, lunch bags, and hats. Amongst all the useless items, she was able to find one she could use and feasibly wear.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me..." Renee couldn't believe what it was.

"Oh, that should have been confiscated, but I'll write you a note so none of your teachers give you grief over it." The woman explained.

It wasn't the teachers that Renee was afraid of, necessarily.

What did she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)