More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ewong ewong

What did she find?

Hooters t-shirt

Renee couldn't believe that the only thing in the bin that could fit her was a Hooters shirt. She hugged it to her chest and thanked the woman as she took the note and left. She had to change in the restroom, as she wasn't about to change in the open.

Once inside the ladies' room, she nearly ripped the blouse off, knowing it was useless now. She surveyed the damage to her bra in the mirror. Her modest white bra was slightly singed, but had no damage otherwise. She then pulled her new shirt over her head and struggled to pull it down.

Inside an occupied stall, Renee's secret admirer had been lying in wait. They knew she would walk in here after she got something to wear. Now that she was distracted, they seized their opportunity to strike!

Renee's face was covered by the shirt, and she was slowly pulling it down to cover herself when she felt a tug below the waist. The of it knocked her onto her knees, and her hands left her shirt and instead tried to brace herself as the tugging didn't end there. She found herself on her belly as the tugging went past her feet, knocking her shoes off in the process. Faint laughter was heard as footsteps retreated.

Renee finally got her shirt on and looked to see what was taken.

What was missing now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)