More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Life_is_mid Life_is_mid

Where does Screwball take Gwen?

Her base

Gwen groggily opened her eyes. The last thing she remembered was succumbing to the effects of some weird green gas caused by some pink villainess. Her body was a bit sore in her arms and strangled her tits and ass, however her costume and mask were still on. "What the fuck?" Gwen looked around astonished, as she was in a very luxurious hotel room. "Ya like it? It's gonna be your home for well forever!" Gwen whipped around to see Screwball, the criminal who captured her. Without thinking, she rushed at her. "BITCH I'm gonna kill you!" Gwen shouted. "Whoa whoa whoa, that doesn't really sound fun," Screwball then turned tail and bolted down the hallway. Gwen tried her web shooters, to no avail. "Shit," she said as she sprinted down a long hallway. Finally, she found Screwball in some sort of medical room with a strange chair. Tied up in a chair were two civilians Gwen assumed, and a completely naked Screwball holding a gun behind them. "Glad ya followed me Ghostie! Say hello to my little friends Mikayla, and Whitney. Remember them? " Gwen frowned. There were a couple civilians at the store. "Alright listen lady, I'm already pissed that you me and brought me to this god-forsaken place, but threatening innocent individuals is a whole level deeper," Gwen scolded, putting her hands on her hips."Well I wasn't really threatening-", "Girl ,you're literally pointing a freaking gun at them." "And I can fire it faster than you can say SPIDEY. also that reminds me, I have a proposition". Screwball began to giggle. "If you don't accept my demands I will shoot these two people in the head, and my demands can be pretty big." Gwen scoffed. "Hey wait a minute," Screwball interrupted, "And my first demand is for you to to join me in nudity."

Does Gwen accept

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)