More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abcdefg123432 Abcdefg123432

Who was this woman?

Her athletic older sister with a fit body and big boobs, Jenny, 25

As Amy arrived, she brought along her older sister, Jenny, a woman whose physique embodied the epitome of fitness. Muscular arms, toned legs, a well-defined butt, and yet complemented by DD breasts, Jenny presented the perfect fusion of strength and allure. The trio met at the door, where John extended a cordial greeting before ushering them down to the lab, a space charged with an air of anticipation.

“So, what are we here for?” Jenny inquired, her athletic frame exuding a confidence that mirrored her commitment to fitness.

John, strategically veiling the true nature of his invention, replied with a mysterious smile. "I've crafted a new invention that I believe both of you would find intriguing to try out."

Curiosity danced in Jenny's eyes as she probed further. "What is it, and what does it do?"

In the delicate dance of deception, John wove an enticing narrative. "It's a latex catsuit with a microchip at the back of the neck. This microchip seamlessly connects to the wearer's nervous system, granting superhuman abilities. Enhanced strength, increased speed, flexibility—you name it," he explained, delivering his best sales pitch.

Jenny, captivated by the allure of newfound powers, expressed her eagerness. "Wow, that sounds amazing! Do you think I could test it out?"

"Of course you can!" John handed her the latex catsuit, guiding her to a private changing area.

Moments later, Jenny emerged, clad in the snug catsuit that accentuated every curve, leaving nothing to the imagination. Her sculpted muscles, defined curves, and ample breasts were all on display, the latex clinging to her like a second skin. John couldn't conceal his excitement for what lay ahead.

"Are you ready for me to activate it?" John inquired, a glint of anticipation in his eyes.

"Go ahead," Jenny replied with a mix of curiosity and a touch of trepidation.

As John pressed a button on the remote, Jenny's body froze, confusion etching across her face. "What is going on?" she asked, her voice betraying a hint of fear.

John seized the moment, unraveling the true nature of his invention. "You see, I lied about the abilities of the catsuit. While it does possess the capabilities I mentioned, it's so much more. With this remote, I can control every aspect of you, even your mind. Or, with these glasses, I could let Amy possess your body and become you," John explained, turning to Amy with an arched eyebrow.

Which should we try first, Amy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)